Search found 629 matches
- Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:31 pm
- Forum: Suspension and Brakes
- Topic: Replacing control arm bushings?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2334
Two bolts for the control arm bushings - and the ball joint itself.
Either have to cut the rivets off - and or unbolt them and knock them out with a hammer if they haven't already been replaced.
- Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:10 am
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Possibly the lowest mileage GTU in the world...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1017
$3 Grand max....
Did you cut off 2" of the Camaro frame - then weld those 2" back on and plate in the difference between the Beretta core support and the Camaro frame rails? If so - good thing you kept the Camaro frame chunks around to weld back on. It sucks working on a project - throwing something out an...