Caliper Upgrade/Spring Options.

Want some new struts? What brand springs to buy? How much camber to run? What brake pads? What's the best setup for your situation....
Oki_Hero

Caliper Upgrade/Spring Options.

Post by Oki_Hero »

Okay guys so Im looking to do the corvette caliper upgrade when I start to upgrade my brakes and get new sruts and springs. My question is what do I need to make this work or does it just bolt right in? Also What other lowering springs might be avaliable canucks no longer carry springs for the 95-96 year and the sprint ones I was looking at have to come from croatia and is a $179 shipping fee. None of the big brands seem to carry springs for our cars. Thanks for the help.

96 Corsica 2.2 3 speed auto (awaiting building)
Oki_Hero

Re: Caliper Upgrade/Spring Options.

Post by Oki_Hero »

So Im not to worried about the caliper up grade as I dont think Ill be making so much power that would justify 4 wheel disk. But I did find these ( https://autoplicity.com/592-lowering-ki ... ry+Results ) and if I understand the thread I read on here properly these should fit since it comes from a compatible vehicle. Tell me if im wrong I dont wanna spend 300 bucks for nothing.

heavywoody
Global Moderator

Post by heavywoody »

If you want a set of lowering springs for 95/96, I have a set of Eibach's with around 80K on them that I would sell. $100 plus shipping.

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
Oki_Hero

Post by Oki_Hero »

Pm sent...

aurolio

Post by aurolio »

Any update? What springs did you get? I'm curious because I'm planning to replace mine.