can anyone help?

If there isn't a place for your question then put it here.

can anyone help?

Post by Guest »

First let me say hi to all and and thank you for any help you may be able to provide. I am trying to remove a slave cylinder from a 1995 beretta and it has a quick connect. I can't figure out if there is a special tool or a way to remove it that I just have'nt figured out yet. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

berettajunkie1991

can anyone help?

Post by berettajunkie1991 »

napa auto should have that tool i had to buy the tool it was like 25 bucks for the fuel line and brake line tools

can anyone help?

Post by Guest »

thanx for that..i really appreciate it..do you happen to remember what the tool is?

93gt--z

can anyone help?

Post by 93gt--z »

If it's like the disconnects I've seen, you should be able to just push it in, then pull it out, and it should pop off...They're kinda weird, but just push it pull it a bit, and it may pop off.

93 gt-diza blitz kit,17's,3400/5speed...F'in A
90 gtz-rebuilt quad,17's,fx hood/kit,91+ dash swap
90 gtz-new crate motor,med grey dash swap

can anyone help?

Post by Guest »

thanx ....I'm gonna def. try that

can anyone help?

Post by Guest »

i need some help of my own so i'll post it here. keep in mind im not a mechanic. i had a friend replace my head gasket. we got everything back together but it don't want to start. rechecked all the vaccum lines,firing order,fuel delivery, each individual spark plug for fire and nothing is wrong. is it possible the timing is off? my frined says no as it uses a crank positioning sensor

it turns over but is eratic, turn over is normal sometimes but seems slow and speeds up. what can this be?

the only thing i can think of is he set the lash wrong and it's to tight maybe holding a valve open? it did run with the blown gasket so everything works.

i need to get this done so i can head down to florida for my car audio school. someone has to put sytems in all our cars ;)

any help or ideas what to check would be GREATLY apreciated im getting burn out