Door Weatherstripping

If there isn't a place for your question then put it here.
Scanman88GT

Door Weatherstripping

Post by Scanman88GT »

Would anyone happen to have the GM part numbers for the weatherstripping that goes around the door openings for both the driver's and passenger sides?

Mine have a couple of tears and a chunk missing, and I think this might be causing  my water on the floor problems. I checked the parts list guide on this site, but it doesn't list a part number for left and right sides.

Thanks,
Scanman88GT

docrodg

Door Weatherstripping

Post by docrodg »

Part number for 88 gt is 22646030 for both sides.  About 42 bucks each.  This is for the trim around the door edge.  Now if we could just find someone that carried the window belt (outside window weatherstrip).

Scanman88GT

Door Weatherstripping

Post by Scanman88GT »

Thanks for the info. I thought there would be a different part # for each side,though. How is this weatherstripping held on along the bottom edge of the door opening? Is it glued on?I know that it pushes on along the top and back vertical part.

If you check the Repair section of bstuff.com, I have a message pinned there which will give you the part #'s and prices for the outer belt assy still available as a special order thru GMpartsdirect.com. It took about 10 days, but I just got my new outer belt assembly installed on my drivers side door about a month ago. I don't believe that the painted versions are still available. The one I got was all black. I just masked it off and painted the center section before installing it. It matches so well that you can't even tell it's been painted.

Scanman88GT

docrodg

Door Weatherstripping

Post by docrodg »

GMPartsDIrest will send them huh?  cool.  I got the numbers, and Black is perfect as I have a burgundy gt with black accents.