Parts Question

If there isn't a place for your question then put it here.
1989BerettaGTUwhite

Parts Question

Post by 1989BerettaGTUwhite »

I own an 89 Beretta GTU and I'm in need of front end parts hood, fender, bumper support bumper cover etc. I was wondering what years of cars have interchangeable parts for this car.

heavywoody
Global Moderator

Re: Parts Question

Post by heavywoody »

Fenders never changed; if you have Z04 ground effects (GTZ/Z26) then the bracket need to be added to the fender to support the GFX.

Bumper supports are all the same with the exception of the GTZ/Z26 ones having provisions for bolting in the foglamps.

Bumper covers are the same shape, but in 91 or 92 they changed the cover to have the trim where the "2.8 MPFI" was embossed in was all one piece with the bumper.

Headlights are the same minus the rubber surrounds that were found on the early models (88 usually).

Hood latch support is the same for all years/models. Hood latch is the same as well as the bumper shocks.

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I thought the bumper supports all had the fog mounting locations? Because I did not change my 96's bar from when it was a base and it had the holes for them.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Post by heavywoody »

Earlier ones didn't have them from my understanding. I'm sure it was cheaper to keep them all with the supporting holes later in production then to carry two different SKU's.

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
Cliff8928
Administrator

Post by Cliff8928 »

The older ones didn't have the holes to mount the fog lights. Later on ('90?) they added that to all of them.

Cliff Scott