93 Quasar Quad/blue interior

List a Beretta Item for sale
92BerettaProject

Post by 92BerettaProject »

Ok, this thing has been for sale on bstuff for a few weeks and no offers.  I'll put it up here for a couple of weeks and then it's going to the crusher.

It's a 93 Quasar Quad with the blue interior.  I bought it in California but I think it had been in San Diego and near the ocean so there's some rust on it.  You can see in the pictures.  It's got about 146k miles. It runs but the oil pressure is weak (see picture of the cluster). It has the infamous water leak so the cowl and carpeting are removed to try to find the leak. There is still one nagging leak I can't find by the clutch pedal. It currently has Z26 rims but I still have the original blue GTZ rims.  The passenger side front tire has a slow leak so you'll need to deal with that.  The windshield motor and wipers are in the trunk so you'll have to reinstall those too.

It isn't registered or insured so you'd have to tow it or take your chances with the police.

You can see from the pictures where the major issues are with the body.  There's been some weird damage on the front bumper cover like somebody spilled battery acid.  There is the weirdest damage on the passenger front fender that the previous owner said "my dog scratched it".  That must have been Cujo or something.  There's some rust on the roof and a strange looking spot that I have no idea about.

$1500 / OBO / AS-IS.  Located in Fullerton, CA. 92833

More Pictures Here

The Kids: Fast and Faster.
92BerettaProject

Post by 92BerettaProject »

** SOLD **

The Kids: Fast and Faster.