91 beretta gtz, rust free, RARE. q4. lehighton 18235 pa

List a Beretta Item for sale
speedy

Post by speedy »

here it is guys, the oppertunity to own a rare 1991 beretta gtz, rust free quad 4 5 speed. i'll start off the ad with the bad, give ya the good, the pictures, and some info on it, if you have questions just reply or msg me on facebook(probably the best way).

as many of you know, its a 1991 beretta gtz with the 2.3l quad 4 5 speed. its red, has the sunroof, grey interior, red wheels, ect.

the bad:
the bumper got broke so i put a red one on. the paint is faded as any 20 year old paint will fade, and the pass fender got smashed when someone stole my stuff from my garage. oh, and theres a dime size spot of rust on the rear quarter panel between the bumper and quarter panel, and theres a small surface rust spot barely visable under the steering rack where it leaked. THATS THE ONLY RUST! nothing in the door jams, nothing under the tails, no i dont have 5 bazzilion pictures, no im not taking 5 bazilion pictures of them areas, idc if you dont believe me, ask brennah, ask bob, ask tim german if you want, the car is a nice car. thats the bad. heres the good.

the good:
new struts(kyb)
new shocks(kyb)
new eibachs
new strut bearing plates
new sway bar bushings(energy suspension-es)
new tie rod ends(moog)
new ball joints(moog)
new inner tie rod ends(moog)
subframe cleaned and repainted
dash replaced and i have a spare as well
interior is extremely clean, people will vouch for that too, and see pics below.
tires are like new, still have little nipples on them.
sunroof dont leak and i have an extra seal for it too.
headliners saggy but hell, its 20+ years old.
i have no floppy eared visors that match the 91-92 grey and are factory low milage take outs for it.
new in box oem headlights
none cracked tails and fillers
good shift cables and about 10 sets to go with it.

the motor: out of car BUT follow me here:
bottom end is built and work was done by a profesional machine shop.
bottom end: w41 pistons, new crank kit, new clevite bearings.
ported and never mounted 086 head with a 3 angle valve job(this alone was over $800 all together)
w41 cams and idi cover
w41 chip
n.i.b cloyes timing chain(2 sets)
n.i.b. melling lifters

the trans:
came from a 66,000 mile 1993 achieva scx w41. there for is the 3.94fdr trans with the closer then normal 3.94 trans(supposedly the gearings a little tighter in these, either way, it only has 66k, who's complaining?). and i was there when the trans was pulled and seen the odometer in the car, car was exceptionally clean but puked a head gasket, hard to imagine on a quad, i know... i know.

as some of you may know, the engine and trans IS NOT in the car, you'll have to finish the assembly of the motor, and put it in the car, if youve ever touched a quad 4, this is an extremely easy task, especially compared to a v6 install. i do not have the time or the means to do it anytime soon, and i dont need to explain that any further.

oh, and best of all, you buy the car, you get all my spare parts, a full garage of parts, mostly quad 4 stuff, some other stuff including bumpers ect. not breaking down the list, serious people come make a serious offer and see for yourself. w41 stuff ect. not splitting it up, not seperating, if i had the time to do that, id finish the car.

and now, for pictures.... please dont post untill pics are up!

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
speedy

Re: 91 beretta gtz, rust free, RARE. q4. lehighton 18235 pa

Post by speedy »

^thats only half the parts!!! ^

^ top panel is clear, was going to put clears on it, but the dark ones are there as well if you want them on instead^

asking $3500 for EVERYTHING. the car, the new engine, new parts, lots of misc parts, everything here and lots of stuff you dont see here.

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
GTZfan

Post by GTZfan »

Looks very clean, GL with the sale. Hope you wont regret it, thought a red GTZ was your dream? :)

1991 GTZ Quad4 black, all original, low miles. Beretta Calendar 2008, 2009, 2015
1992 GTZ Quad4 quaser, completely restored. Beretta Calendar 2011, 2012, 2013 images of the shiny quaser
SummitBalt08

Post by SummitBalt08 »

This was one of those builds I was interested in seeing.. The bright red on that GTZ with the body color wheels is very nice and I always thought you were very lucky to have this car.. but at the same time the car was lucky to be treated like it was getting all these mint nice parts to get restored. I hope someone here can pick this car up and finish the restoration.

-Shawn
Been on the Beretta Forums since '04
94 Black Quad 5 spd Z26 ->3500 6 spd ZR6

Bfests '11,'12,'14
July 2012 Bnet Calendar
themixer

Post by themixer »

i think you have every shiftier cable left in the world there

BerettaGTchick

Post by BerettaGTchick »

Sorry to hear it is, yet again, getting a new owner. I miss this car so I hope she goes to a good home. This is a very clean GTZ. When I owned her for 2 1/2 years, I never left one piece of trash in her and always kept her clean. Besides the head gasket going at the end of my ownership of her, I never had any major problems with the car. Please someone from the Beretta community buy her!

~1991 Chevy Beretta GT - 3.1L, automatic :)

speedy

Post by speedy »

GTU89

Post by GTU89 »

good luck! damn good deal someones getting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Slinky

Post by Slinky »

Pix of the underside would provably help the sell

1 Of 1 Street Legal Centri S/c Beretta's In Existance
speedy

Post by speedy »

If i had a lit that would help as well. Then again if i owned a lift id have a garage and would have finished this by now.

themixer

Post by themixer »

It really sucks when projects don't get finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

speedy

Post by speedy »

No. What really sucks is when someone breaks into your garage next to the dam police station. Steals all your crap and tools and the police cant find any evidence or anything and basicly throw the paperwork in the garbage.

tvc3-gtz

Post by tvc3-gtz »

really? whomever did that needs some beatings now.. real shytty

Rettax3

Post by Rettax3 »

speedy wrote:No. What really sucks is when someone breaks into your garage next to the dam police station. Steals all your crap and tools and the police cant find any evidence or anything and basicly throw the paperwork in the garbage.
Been there too, man. Sorry to hear it. Did insurance come through for you on the tools at least? I had ~$15k worth of tools, diagnostic equipment, and top-end materials and parts taken along with personal property, insurance covered everything except for the few car-parts that got taken. They did great, except for telling us we had two years to replace everything and turn in receipts, then after a year was over, saying 'oh no, you only had six months...' so I lost 20% of the claimed value because I wanted to do it all at once. And this was almost two years AFTER my GTU wheels were stolen, along with Camaro rims, Eclipse wheels, Beretta GT cross-laces, etc etc etc that insurance refused to pay ANYTHING to cover. And yeah, my tools and stuff were taken with the local cop-shop just one minute away, they wouldn't even pull prints when the entry location was obvious. :roll: Next time, I hope the bastards die in the attempt. :evil:

1989 SuperCharged 3800 Srs-II (First)Six-Speed GTU
1990 Turbo 3.4 5-Speed T-Type
1990 4.0L 4-Cam 32-Valve V-8 5-Speed Indy GTi (Project)
1990 Stock(!) 3.1 MPFI Auto Indy
1995 LA1/L82 4T60E Z-26
1995 3.4 DOHC Turbo 5-Speed Z-26
SkyRetta

Post by SkyRetta »

Wondering if this is still for sale. Might buy at the right price..

:D