beretta stuff for sale. I guess :(

List a Beretta Item for sale
cornfedgtz

beretta stuff for sale. I guess :(

Post by cornfedgtz »

So I left for the 4th for about 4 days. I thought everything was locked up good, but I forgot to check the side door to my garage. When I got home I noticed it was wide open. I thought maybe the wind? I walked into the garage and saw this. Ok it won't let me upload due to file size. My garage is trashed, and my poor beretta. Entire engine bay completely thrashed. Upper intake and front head missing, lower manifold busted all kinds of wires cut. When i can upload some pics i will. The car is black. It's beyond repair for my budget. I'm kicking myself for not putting storage insurance on it. Anyways, it's a 95 base with 3.1, auto. The Trans only has just over 2000 miles on rebuild. I have a drivers fender, doors, deck lid. Some other stuff to just ask. I will not part with anything that has to do with the motorjust for safety reasons and i wowouldn't be able to guarantee anything. All body panels are in great condition with no rust. The window seams are junk though. Cracked. Just ask me if it's still intact and I will let you know. Thanks. I'm located in
Elgin, MN
(507) 696-1402.
Anyone can call or text. Thanks beretta nation.

weba

Re: beretta stuff for sale. I guess :(

Post by weba »

Wth? Someone broke into your garage and trashed your car, seriously?

Z26_T

Post by Z26_T »

Dang.. desperation when you have to steal your neighbors intake and cylinder head..

heavywoody wrote:Beretta, fast, reliable, and cost effective are words that should not be used in the same sentence.
95' BRM Z26. cammed/ported 3400/3500 Hybrid. HM282, OBD2, Garret T3/T04E 60 Trim, IC.
ifixalot

Post by ifixalot »

I have a extra front head from a 96 3100 and lower intake from a 94 3100.
I may have other stuff you can use.
I'd be willing to send for the cost of shipping.
Others can probably get you wiring from a JY.
Maybe you're throwing in the towel too soon?