Quad for sale.

List a Beretta Item for sale
Rodville

Quad for sale.

Post by Rodville »

He needs to move in March and doesn't want to move it again. So here it is. He is asking $500. Here is the text from the last time he offered it and no one wanted it.
1993 Chevy Beretta GTZ Quad four Ho, owned by several Beretta lovers.

Real deal,Original, untouched, original 155,610 miles, FE 7 Suspension,
Quasar Blur Met paint, Blue interior.

most horsepower of any stock Beretta, I even have the orginal sunroof bag in mint shape.

Engine, Quad four 2.3l HO 086 head. 5 speed, flowmaster exhaust.

The picture shows GTU wing, I still have the orginal wing in storage.

I have the original headlights, also have euro headlights and header panel to mount them to.

The interior is complete except for carpet due to Beretta wet carpet syndrome.

The trunk is black, the roof has some small hail dents, hood gm peel.

Lots of Beretta parts are included, other parts for sale or can be negociated in the deal.

This car is for restoration, as is where is, does not currently run, bring a trailer or arrange for pick up.

Here is the deal I am NOT desperate for cash, but looking at another project. I will take offers, there are not many of this car around. I used to be a member of several Beretta boards.

If this car does not sell in a reasonable amount of time, I will make it my project.

ideas that come to mind RAT ROD, MAD MAX, CHUMP RACE CAR, LEMONS RACE CAR.

so here it is, you want to save an untouched Beretta make me a real $$$ offer, I just might take it.

Stencil
Administrator

Re: Quad for sale.

Post by Stencil »

Rod,

If I recall, this is the one in Florida that he was asking $1500 for, correct?

Thanks!

-Aaron
'92 Beretta GTZ 2.3L 5M - Undergoing "unibody off" restoration ATM (almost done!)
'93 Beretta GT "MISEREE" 3.1 5M
'95 Beretta Base DGGM 2.2 5M
'96 Beretta "FAUXZ26" 2.2 5M
Rodville

Post by Rodville »

Yes Orlando Florida. I'm not 100% on what he asked last time but he had someone say here $700 and when he talked to them they tried to offer like $400 or something. But he really doesn't want to move the car again.

Stencil
Administrator

Post by Stencil »

Cool. How would we get in contact with him?

-Aaron
'92 Beretta GTZ 2.3L 5M - Undergoing "unibody off" restoration ATM (almost done!)
'93 Beretta GT "MISEREE" 3.1 5M
'95 Beretta Base DGGM 2.2 5M
'96 Beretta "FAUXZ26" 2.2 5M
speedy

Post by speedy »

Any pictures

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
DanteGTZ

Post by DanteGTZ »

If it telephone number is the same, I tried to message him earlier today. I have the ability to pick the car up from him and would still be interested in buying it. If you have any way of contacting him, please have him get in touch with me at [removed]
Last edited by DanteGTZ on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1993 Quasar Quad4 GTZ - Project WTF

Previous Berettas: 90 GT, 93 Quasar GTZ, 93 Garnet GTZ, 93 Aqua GT
DanteGTZ

Post by DanteGTZ »

Rodville wrote:Yes Orlando Florida. I'm not 100% on what he asked last time but he had someone say here $700 and when he talked to them they tried to offer like $400 or something. But he really doesn't want to move the car again.
Yeah, it was me lol. That was total confusion via text message, my offer was 700. I think he thought I was trying to offer 400, because I said it would cost me at least 300 in fuel to go get it. I mentioned the $300, not to get money off the 700, but to explain why I was offering 700. I guess it just didn't translate that way in a text message.

I sent him a couple texts, but if you don't mind, explain that to him so that he doesn't think I was trying to lowball him. As you're probably aware, I'm very much an enthusiast and want to save the car.

1993 Quasar Quad4 GTZ - Project WTF

Previous Berettas: 90 GT, 93 Quasar GTZ, 93 Garnet GTZ, 93 Aqua GT