Supercharged 3.8L 91 GT with 5 speed manual +4 wheel disc

List a Beretta Item for sale
jeremy.puyear

Post by jeremy.puyear »

$3000 for 91 Beretta GT that I have owned for 18+ years and spent tons modifying is up for sale. Everything is wired and mounted properly and it runs like it came from the factory with this engine in it. The engine was gone through when it was done 10 years ago and has less than 25k miles on it. The crank and flywheel are balanced together (custom flywheel) taking in account for the weight of the lifters as they never made a 3800 with a manual transmission. There are tons of mods to make the engine fit and work properly such as moving the power steering to the top of the engine and adding a tension pulley that is made to run the opposite way. The cradle is built up and the engine is mounted with solid motor mounts as it shreds the rubber ones with all the torque. The car also has custom rear wheel disc brakes that work 100% perfect. Custom exhaust, custom stereo, everything is over the top on the build as I spared no expense and have over 11k just to make it drivable like it is right now. Here is the down side the paint needs redone as the clearcoat is peeling and the interior needs some TLC, this will not be a major issue as the body is in good shape and is still straight as can be minus one door ding. I also have a spare supercharger with original size pulley and some racing buckets that will accompany this sale as well as the wiring diagrams and repair manual. The car did 302hp with 319 torque on the dyno after it was built 10 years ago with the small pulley that's on it now and it doesn't seem to have lost anything. I am forced to get rid of this to make room for another toy but it still breaks my heart a bit even though I've lost interest over the years and focused on other restores and modded cars. You can call me at 217-299-8315 its also on sale on Craigslist Springfield IL. Serious inquires only please as it takes a lot of my time to tell all the mods and I have other things going on in life.
Attachments
20160221_111907.jpg
20160221_112022.jpg
20160221_112051.jpg
20160221_111803.jpg
20160221_111836.jpg

88GTRacer

Post by 88GTRacer »

Damn it! Comes at a time when I can't buy another car. 88GTRacer

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

"It is one of the most beautiful shapes on the road. Aero, alluring and very aggressive.
It is a Beretta, the new performance coupe from Chevrolet."
weba

Re: Supercharged 3.8L 91 GT with 5 speed manual +4 wheel disc

Post by weba »

Very nice, I hope it finds a good home :)

jeremy.puyear

Post by jeremy.puyear »

Its still for sale, everyone wants it but no one has any $

ifixalot

Post by ifixalot »

Winter is the worst time of year to sell a car, spring is just around the corner, then you may see more interest.
I looked at the pix at CL in your area. Is that rust through on the dr side rear quarter and the front edge of the hood?
How are the seats?

jeremy.puyear

Post by jeremy.puyear »

There is a little rust on the bottom of the rear wheel wells but nothing major yet, the hood is just chalky looking where the flat paint is drying out. It has Beretta INDY seats and the drivers one needs redone on the bottom and the side where it sticks out, but the passenger is in great condition.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

jeremy.puyear wrote:There is a little rust on the bottom of the rear wheel wells but nothing major yet, the hood is just chalky looking where the flat paint is drying out. It has Beretta INDY seats and the drivers one needs redone on the bottom and the side where it sticks out, but the passenger is in great condition.
When there is any rust in visible area's on a Beretta, then the odds of there being more serious rust on the underside or in the rocker area is very high unfortunately. It's the nature of how these cars were made and protected, or lack there of.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
jeremy.puyear

Post by jeremy.puyear »

The car was completely restored 10 years ago and new metal welded in in front of the back wheels at that time. The paint flaked from sliding around in rocks and I never did anything about it is why its rusted now. Before I let this car sit it was show quality but not driving it regularly has taken its toll on the cosmetics. It is what it is but if it was perfect it wouldn't be $3000 with that engine setup in it.