Possibly the lowest mileage GTU in the world...

List a Beretta Item for sale
REDGTU

Possibly the lowest mileage GTU in the world...

Post by REDGTU »

I was wondering, what is the lowest mileage anyone has seen lately on a Beretta GTU ?... I believe that I may have the lowest mileage GTU anywhere. I purchased the GTU new in 1988 and only drove it a half dozen times. It has only 577 miles. Yes (577 miles). It has alway been stored in a climate control garage. It's red with gray interior, 5 speed manual, rare digital dash, this GTU is a true time capsule. It actually still has the new car smell. It went from the Chevrolet showroom to my garage. Fast forward 28 years and only 577 miles. This car is nothing less than "Perfect". What do you think it is worth. I need more space and am thinking about selling it. Let me know what you guys think.

bonecrrusher

Re: Possibly the lowest mileage GTU in the world...

Post by bonecrrusher »

$3 Grand max....

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Z51
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2014 Chevy SS
ifixalot

Post by ifixalot »

I was thinking more like 4 to 5K.
It depends if it was really stored properly and maintained.
Just because a car sits doesn't mean things won't age and deteriorate.
If it runs and drives great and looks really good, you never know what somebody might pay.
Of course pics are very helpful in evaluating a car's value.

speedy

Post by speedy »

Im interested in it

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
GT_Indy

Post by GT_Indy »

REDGTU wrote:I was wondering, what is the lowest mileage anyone has seen lately on a Beretta GTU ?... I believe that I may have the lowest mileage GTU anywhere. I purchased the GTU new in 1988 and only drove it a half dozen times. It has only 577 miles. Yes (577 miles). It has alway been stored in a climate control garage. It's red with gray interior, 5 speed manual, rare digital dash, this GTU is a true time capsule. It actually still has the new car smell. It went from the Chevrolet showroom to my garage. Fast forward 28 years and only 577 miles. This car is nothing less than "Perfect". What do you think it is worth. I need more space and am thinking about selling it. Let me know what you guys think.
Based on your description, in my opinion its probably worth more than 5,000 USD as long as it was given proper maintenance over all that time, they can't just sit, the fluids need replaced and it needs to run and move now and then.
But I agree with the above post, photos help to better determine the value of the vehicle.
The cleanest 90 GTZ sold for 5000 and it had over 100,000 miles, but the car is spotless/perfect underneath, inside, outside, etc..