93 gtz for sale

List a Beretta Item for sale
newkalewk

93 gtz for sale

Post by newkalewk »

I've got a 93 gtz that needs to go. We bought this as my stepsons 1st car a few years ago and between family and finances its not feasible for us to keep it. It has the 3.1L engine. The rear spoiler is flaking. it has a rough idle that I haven't narrowed down. The a/c needs to be recharged. The drivers window sticks at certain points. and the interior is a little rough. Most of the cooling system has been replaced, hoses, radiator, heater core. Tires and brakes are good, trans shifts fine. It has just shy of 104k on the odometer. There is some light rust on the roof and hood but the good majority of the car is clean as far as rust goes. The original owners had it for 20 years, 18 in Oklahoma and 2 in a garage here near buffalo before we bought it. Its a good project for someone, unfortunately we don't have the time or resources now. Asking $1000 OBO in AS IS condition. It is still registered and licensed but the inspection has lapsed as of now. Any questions please post and I'll do my best to answer, serious inquiries I will provide personal email.
Attachments
IMG_1036.JPG
IMG_1037.JPG
IMG_1043.JPG
IMG_1040.JPG
IMG_1039.JPG

Srqsunshine

Re: 93 gtz for sale

Post by Srqsunshine »

Where are you located with this gtz? Any motor issues ? Tranny issues ? All Electrical work ? Im looking for one :D

BerettaMN

Post by BerettaMN »

Pictures of the underside and interior? Also location, zip, and Vin number please. I'm interested also if still available.

MY91GT(Z)

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

He is in buffalo N.Y. Somewhat local to me.

93 GT cammed 3500 TORSEN, headers,intake,wilwood,poly/delrin mounts, 2.5 S.S,Exhaust,dickman kits,GTUspoiler,Euro headlights-tails-mirrors-fender flares-spoiler,Intrax/Koni,91+blk interior,rr disk swap,s.s.clutch line
BerettaMN

Post by BerettaMN »

MY91GT(Z) wrote:He is in buffalo N.Y. Somewhat local to me.
Must have sold ot locally or something, no activity I see.

newkalewk

Post by newkalewk »

The car is still for sale. I apologize for the delay in response, I have a very hectic schedule. The car is located in Hamburg, NY 14075. The VIN is 1G1LZ13T4PY167836 The engine has a rough idle as stated, not sure of the source but above idle runs fine. There is an oil leak which we believe is the rear valve cover gasket but not verified. the trans shifts fine no issues, the electrical is good. it needs a new coupler for the exhaust behind the cat, just never got to it. There are for sale signs in the windows but I've pulled it off of Ebay, craigslist, and cars.com this is the only website its listed on now. As I said before its just not in the cards for us to keep it, its just taking up space in my garage/driveway. I'm not looking to get rich off of this, just recoup some of what we've put into it. I'm putting a personal deadline on it of Dec. 1st. If it hasn't sold by then it'll have to go to the scrap yard I can't have it blocking driveway/garage over the winter. I'm open to reasonable offers, I've already called scrap yards for prices. I will try to be more attentive to questions and I apologize again and will work on getting better daylight pictures as my schedule allows
Attachments
6.png
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png

newkalewk

Post by newkalewk »

here are some more
Attachments
11.png
10.png
9.png
8.png
7.png

newkalewk

Post by newkalewk »

and some more
Attachments
16.png
15.png
14.png
13.png
12.png

newkalewk

Post by newkalewk »

and some more
Attachments
21.png
20.png
19.png
18.png

BerettaMN

Post by BerettaMN »

newkalewk wrote:here are some more
Is that a rotten hole in the subframe to the right of control arm? The rocker looks pretty rough by the jacking lift point, is that rotten? How are the other rockers where the jack points are? Thanks.

enp3

Post by enp3 »

It would be a shame to see that car crushed. Hope someone can find it a home.

speedy

Post by speedy »

If you cant find a home for this. Contact me, ill buy it for parts before it gets junked.

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..