For sale feeler. 46131 Turbo kit 3x00 Wot-tech heads, intakes, etc.

List a Beretta Item for sale
Z26_T

For sale feeler. 46131 Turbo kit 3x00 Wot-tech heads, intakes, etc.

Post by Z26_T »

Just putting a feeler out there to sell some parts off the car. I wanted to get some new flanges welded on the headers.. ended up pulling off the heads and such to use as a jig. Deciding if I want to go to a different turbo and set up and such. Seeing if there was any interest for what I currently have before I reinstall.

Wot-tech 3500 heads with comp cam springs. Equivalent to his stage 2
Wot-tech ported 3100 wide port UIM. Stage 2 with 65mm tb opening
Wot-tech ported 3500 LIM stage 2
TCE 65mm TB
1700 plus ship for everything above

Headers built by forced firebird- updated flanges now installed. Was on loner666s corsica initially.
Garret t3t4 .60 trim turbo
Large ebay Intercooler plus all piping and couplers
Down piping and cross over tube
Innovate lc1 wide band
Street glow pyrometer
42.5lb injectors
Plenum spacers (will be required for how the downpipe routes)
Straight thermostat housing and upper radiator hose to route around the turbo.
Wastegate and tial BoV
2500 plus ship for above and anything else needed to install the turbo

This was on my 95 with a getrag 282 with the large top Mount trans mount. Not sure if it'll be bolt on for a auto trans, but I'd think it would.

I'm in 46131. Willing to drive anywhere nearby within reason.

Lmk if anything is unreasonable. Will provide pics on request. My build thread has some pictures of how it looked when I installed it all. Only put about 4k on it since I built it. The car desperately needs an LSD and some suspension upgrades since it's a bit scary with the power it puts down which is why it wasn't driven much.

Or if you want it all installed back on the car and want to buy the whole car running Lmk that too. Shoot me an offer. I have another beretta that can become my fun car.

heavywoody wrote:Beretta, fast, reliable, and cost effective are words that should not be used in the same sentence.
95' BRM Z26. cammed/ported 3400/3500 Hybrid. HM282, OBD2, Garret T3/T04E 60 Trim, IC.
Slinky

Re: For sale feeler. 46131 Turbo kit 3x00 Wot-tech heads, intakes, etc.

Post by Slinky »

Pics would help the sale.

1 Of 1 Street Legal Centri S/c Beretta's In Existance
GT_Indy

Post by GT_Indy »

Just curious, will this work on a 1996 Beretta with a stock 3100 v6?
Or does the engine require forged bottom end parts?
You ever consider selling the whole engine assembled?

I'm just curious, nothing is for sure, I wanted to ask about the stuff and the car and such.
I sent an email with my cell number, please text me, you are only 4 hours away from me.

Z26_T

Post by Z26_T »

I will get some pictures put together. My set up is a stock 3400 (minus the custom turbo cam and custom length push tubes) with a ported 3500 top end. I ran it for about 4k miles with no issues. I would recommend eventually going to forged parts if you want to turn up the boost. I ran 14 psi when I initially built it then dropped it down to 6 when I was DDing it. The heater core had to be bypassed to accommodate the 2.5" downpipe.

heavywoody wrote:Beretta, fast, reliable, and cost effective are words that should not be used in the same sentence.
95' BRM Z26. cammed/ported 3400/3500 Hybrid. HM282, OBD2, Garret T3/T04E 60 Trim, IC.
GT_Indy

Post by GT_Indy »

Thanks for sending me the Info.

Unfortunately at this moment I do not have 2500 to acquire the items. A member in the group is looking to buy my Indy, says he wants to do it within the next few weeks so I'll let you know then, if someone else wants it or if you change your mind, that is ok.