Nice 90 GTZ for sale/ no rust & new engine

List a Beretta Item for sale
pkintigh

Nice 90 GTZ for sale/ no rust & new engine

Post by pkintigh »

For sale 1990 GTZ Quad 4 5 speed. The car virtually rust free as is was sold new in Florida and then went to California and is now in Oregon. It has a new A/C Delco long block with new clutch, radiator, injectors and much more. OE strut and underbody brace. NOS 96 CD radio. The transmission is also new with less than 1000 miles on the drive train. Interior is pretty good with new carpet and headliner. New Enkei wheels and Goodyear tires and many other new parts including all 4 wheel bearings. Mods include update to 91 up dash and door panels as well as the 91 up coolant tank and a/c set up. Other than that it is pretty much stock other than the wheels. I have the original wheels and extra parts including a NOS rear bumper decal that will go with it if you want it. The paint is mostly original and is the cars weakest point with some fading, scratches and small dents consistent with the age of the car. The good news about this is you can see that you are not getting a bondo rust bucket with shinny new paint over it. It is presentable the way it is or repaint it if you like.
Price: $4500.00 with both sets of wheels or $3500.00 with original wheels only
VIN 1G1LZ14A6LY146607
140 K MILES.
To contact me call 541 688 3873 (leave message if we don't pick up and we get a lot of junk call) or send me a message through the forum
Thanks, Paul
Attachments
Side View
Side View
All the GTZ kit parts are very good
All the GTZ kit parts are very good
Nice NOS CD Radio
Nice NOS CD Radio
91 GTZ Door panel / seatbelts in quarter panel
91 GTZ Door panel / seatbelts in quarter panel
Well Detailed Engine
Well Detailed Engine

pkintigh

Re: Nice 90 GTZ for sale/ no rust & new engine

Post by pkintigh »

I am lowering the price of the car to $3950.00 as pictured with the new Enkei rims and tires or $2950.00 with only the stock rims. The car is located in Eugene, Oregon. This is a very nice car and you will not be disappointed! If interested contact me through the forum or call 541 688 3873. Thanks

Oldman39040

Post by Oldman39040 »

I am interested in the car but it will be the end of next month before I can get out to that part of the country. If you still have it by then. I will get in touch with you before I fly out. I'm visiting a son in Las Vegas for a week or two then visiting a son in California.

TimLips

Post by TimLips »

Is this car still available? Thanks

pkintigh

Post by pkintigh »

The car has been sold, thanks to all for the interest. I still have the white 90 GTZ that we will keep

GT_Indy

Post by GT_Indy »

pkintigh wrote:The car has been sold, thanks to all for the interest. I still have the white 90 GTZ that we will keep
Would like to see photos of the white one in the member rides section some time! :)

Snyd888

Post by Snyd888 »

Did you sell it