1996 Z26 Beretta For Sale

List a Beretta Item for sale
BigG54

1996 Z26 Beretta For Sale

Post by BigG54 »

I need someone to come and take care of my 96. She's in need of some loving that I cannot give as I do not have to funds for it (about to be a college student). She works fine, going strong with 160k miles.
I've had to do repairs here and there to parts that have just worn out and the mechanic laughs each time saying "This is probably the last Beretta on the road in Ohio." But I won't lie to you the major problem is rust. This baby has a large infection of rust. So much so that I fear for her future if something major is not done. I don't want this car to rot away it has quite a bit of sentimental value for me since its my first car.
She's all stock except for a few interior changes like the infotainment system. I would really love to keep this car but she needs help that I can't give. I will upload pictures later if anyone wants more detailed information about the 96 just message me and I can give you a full run down of her or if you want to take a look at her in person. Have a nice day!

Ghost1790

Re: 1996 Z26 Beretta For Sale

Post by Ghost1790 »

I'm interested... any pictures?