Market Value

List a Beretta Item for sale
MIIndyGuy

Market Value

Post by MIIndyGuy »

Hello, all. First post here from me. I am curious as to the value of an Indy, yellow, 5 spd., and sunroof. Purchased new. Housed in a semi-heated garage and covered. One 1/8 to 3/16" stone chip at the forward portion of the hood, a speaker that crackles, and a crack at the lower portion of the passenger door panel. It is super clean and retains a good portion of the new car smell. It is getting time to part with it simply because it is getting harder to get in and out of the car. Did I mention the mileage is approximately 5000? No? The mileage is approximately 5000. That is a 5 followed by three zeros.
Thanks for any and all replies.

heavywoody
Global Moderator

Re: Market Value

Post by heavywoody »

The value will depend on the buyer; these aren't really collectors cars by any means, and while the Indy models in what you describe with the mileage being that low is desirable, it all depends on how much and how bad the buyer wants it.

It would be great to see some pics of the car.

Where in MI are you from?

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
MIIndyGuy

Post by MIIndyGuy »

Southeast portion of the state. Pics will have to wait until mid-April, or so. Right now we are enjoying winter in Florida.

heavywoody
Global Moderator

Post by heavywoody »

I grew up in Holt, south of Lansing, and went to MTU and WMU which is why I ask.

I look forward to seeing this beauty!

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions