1994 Base (Dark Purple) For Sale ... reduced to $300

List a Beretta Item for sale
zach82

1994 Base (Dark Purple) For Sale ... reduced to $300

Post by zach82 »

Well, over the years my priorities and financial situation has changed a lot and the time has come to sell the old Beretta.

It's a 94 Base with the 3100/4t60e with 114,000 miles on it. It is NOT in running condition right now, (engine was good when I parked it, but the trans was slipping badly) but it would make either a great parts car, or it could be turned back into a daily driver with a bit of time and TLC.

I've had it in storage (as in hasn't moved an inch) in a garage since 2003, and it's partially disassembled. Nothing major... hood off, some of the interior out, but it's all there with the exception of the carpet padding, and a few under hood items like the antifreeze overflow bottle.

The body is in excellent condition, almost no rust, and only a few minor paint spots, mostly on the front plastic.

Basically

Location - Sheldon, Illinois
94 Base that hasn't moved since 2003
$300 takes it, and you have to come pick it up (so you'll need a trailer or dolly)

Thanks all... back in its day it was a fairly quick car too, anyone who was at BFest '01 or '02 watched me turn mid 15s with it. I lost my computer back in January, so I don't have any recent pics... still in good shape, just very dusty and in need of someone who is more willing than me to put some time and effort into it. If nothing else, it'd make a great body donor car.

ADDED 7/29/10

Ok, I really need to move this thing to clear up garage space... 300 or close to that ballpark takes it. If not it's hitting the junkyard.