1990 Beretta Indy for sale in Boston MA

List a Beretta Item for sale
BerettaNoMore

1990 Beretta Indy for sale in Boston MA

Post by BerettaNoMore »

Looking for $2,500
Hi, I bought this car in 1995 and I am the 2nd owner. It is stock. 3.1L automatic trans. 146,900 miles. After 16 years it is one of those deals where the car feels like part of the family but I can no longer justify keeping it around. This car has been a daily driver and every 3 years or so I have the front ground effect piece repainted and the spot on the left front fender sanded and painted and whatever else needed touching up so the body is in great shape. Storage bag for the roof glass is clipped into the trunk. Donut and jack and everything is under there and all works. I've had to use it a couple times and put it all back the right way. Owners manual in the glove box. The seats are in great shape with no rips or stains. I had the headliner done about 8 years ago and it is still perfect. The 12 O'clock position on the stearing wheel is cracked and torn from the years of sun beating on it. Dash has no cracks or blemishes but the entire pad has contracted about half an inch back from the windshield shrinking from the sun but its not noticeable. If it rains for 3 or 4 days straight there is leak on the drivers side firewall as there ends up being some water under the drivers side mat. I have never been able to figure out how it gets in, but it has never been enough to cause any problems. I have this car on the lift all the time for oil change every 2,000 miles and the floors are all solid. When I got the car the Indy specific accordian look mirrors were broken. One of them I have intact and comes with the car but the other one was obliterated. When I replaced them in 1995 I couldn't get Indy mirrors so there are plain black regular Beretta mirrors on the car. Its been like that for the whole 16 years and I am so used to it that the correct Indy mirrors would look strange to me so I never sought out another mirror. Classic Automobile magazine issue with the photos and article they did on the 1990 Beretta Indy is included. Also a spare used teal Indy left hand side wheel. Car has no power windows or locks. It does have working rear defrost and working AC. AC doesn't that blow that hard but I don't know if thats just maybe because I'm getting used to modern AC in the rental cars I get while on business. I'll put the stock casette radio back in before selling as I really like the Alpine I have in there now so I want to hang on to that. Speakers are all original. Remote start was installed at the dealer before I owned the car and it still works great and comes in handy in this cold weather. Some photos attached and I have many more. Contact me for more info.
Attachments
DSC07767.JPG
DSC07763.JPG
DSC07759.JPG
Last edited by diedemus on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not post your phone number and email address in threads, provide them via pm if someone asks

MY91GT(Z)

Re: 1990 Beretta Indy for sale in Boston MA

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

very nice looking car goos luck with the sale of it

90INDYLIN

Post by 90INDYLIN »

Pretty nice shape , good luck.

90 INDY, '10 SS, 96 C4 CE (86,600 mi. on the Indy, 2nd at super chevy show, 02, 03,1st in 01, 04, 05, 06, 07,08 !! sadly sold)
BerettaNoMore

Post by BerettaNoMore »

Hi Beretta fans. I still have the 90 Indy. I can't believe its been two years since I posted it here for sale. I was able to find the old post and bump it to today. The car continued to be great these past 2 years but now I have even less space for it. I'm dropping the price by a grand.

I'm looking to get $1,500 for it. I'd rather sell it to someone here than to someone off the street that is not specifically into Beretta's.

Call Rob at

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

I love teal Indys, but love don't pay the bills.

I see a bit of rust on the drivers fender. What does the underside look like?

keep'em flying!
BerettaNoMore

Post by BerettaNoMore »

That spot on the fender is the spot I mention in the ad that I have fixed every 3 years or so. The underside is in good shape. No rot or rust on the floors at all. I have the car on the lift a lot at my shop and I've stayed on it over the years.

a_ha2

Post by a_ha2 »

if i sell mine, i would for sure be interested in buying! been looking for a teal indy! aaron

tvc3-gtz

Post by tvc3-gtz »

is this still for sale? I may know some interested parties.

ackaite

Post by ackaite »

i also might be interested in it

BerettaNoMore

Post by BerettaNoMore »

Hi guys, yes its still for sale. Call or text Rob at

jorgealarcon

Post by jorgealarcon »

Is this car yet available?

BerettaNoMore

Post by BerettaNoMore »

jorgealarcon, yes the car is still available. Call or text - Rob

BerettaNoMore

Post by BerettaNoMore »

Hi guys, I just took the car out for a drive today as I am back in Boston and the weather has turned the corner. I work from home so contact me anytime with any questions.

BerettaNoMore

Post by BerettaNoMore »

I got some requests for pictures of the underside for confirmation that the floors are good, so I put it up on the lift today. Here are the photos.
Attachments
P82A0015.JPG
P82A0013.JPG
P82A0012.JPG
P82A0011.JPG
P82A0009.JPG

MY91GT(Z)

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

Nice thats how my car looks underneath... urs looks.like it worth the.money for.sure