Linkage part for 1990 Beretta

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
carol.schmidt

Linkage part for 1990 Beretta

Post by carol.schmidt »

I am in desperate need of the P and A shifter assy for my 1990 Beretta, GM #10111638. It is the small plastic piece with spring attached that keeps the shifter in park. Mine broke, which means the shifter doesn't go all the way into park, which means I can't remove the ignition key. Will pay reasonable price plus shipping.

Carol Schmidt

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: RE: Linkage part for 1990 Beretta

Post by 3X00-Modified »

carol.schmidt wrote:I am in desperate need of the P and A shifter assy for my 1990 Beretta, GM #10111638. It is the small plastic piece with spring attached that keeps the shifter in park. Mine broke, which means the shifter doesn't go all the way into park, which means I can't remove the ignition key. Will pay reasonable price plus shipping.

Carol Schmidt
If you have access to Facebook we have a parts sales page up there. Maybe someone is parting out a 93 or older car and can grab these parts for you. The main page is Chevrolet beretta owners group and there is a suggested page on there for the parts page. It's just sadly more active than this forum lately... Still way more archived info here tho.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
carol.schmidt

Update - Linkage for 1990 Beretta

Post by carol.schmidt »

I thought the part I needed for my linkage was just a small piece -- that's all the dealership gave me. I just talked to them and I need the entire P and A Shifter Assembly. The piece I have is broken off from the entire assembly.

Carol Schmidt

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: Linkage part for 1990 Beretta

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Carol, Do you happen to have any photos of what is broken?

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
carol.schmidt

Re: Linkage part for 1990 Beretta

Post by carol.schmidt »

No, I don't. It is the entire shifter assembly that the shifter rod goes into. If you have access to GM parts, the part # is 10111638.