lookin to buy in the northeast

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
gar187er

Post by gar187er »

I need a new ride...my protege is on its way out....nothing fancy, doesnt need to be a L body....  

If anyone is selling or has family/close friend selling, please let me know....I'm not lookin for anything fancy...."a beater"... up to about $1500...

I know no ones in delaware, so either eastern maryland, south jersey, or philly.....

lemme know!!  

--Ryan--

Mind If I use your Internet connection?? I don't like paying...Thank You!!!

Post by Guest »

I have a 1990 Beretta GT that i will be selling soon.  I will be moving from TX to NY and will be taking the car with me on a car dolly.  I could stop by and have you look at it and if you like it you can buy it.  If not, thats cool too.  Anyway, about the car, I am hoping to get about $1,000 for it and overall it is in fair condition.  The previous owner let some minor things go that built into larger problems.  The exterior drivers door handle broke, so he left the windows down all the time so he could get in.  I have since purchased and installed a new door handle, but the door panels have separated from the doors quite a bit and the dash is very cracked.  The hood release broke at some point so i have devised a new release that is next to the front license plate.  There is a bullet hole in the drivers side front fender (i have no idea.  It was there when i bought it)  Also, the original stereo was stolen out of it and it is missing the shroud that goes around the replacement i bought.   The windshield has about a 8-10 inch crack in it.  The engine is the 3.1L v6.  It doesnt rev out they way it should (only goes to about 3800 RPMs) and seems a little under powered.  I am 80% sure that the catalytic converter is old and clogged.  It will do 75 on the freeway no problem(havent had a need to go faster), and on longer trips the oil pressure and temp are steady and shows no signs of unreliablity.  Its never left me stranded and it just passed inspection in TX about 2 months ago.  Since i bought it in June i have installed new hub assemblies on the front, a new driveaxle on the drivers side and new brake pads up front.  The AC blows cold.  The automatic transmission shifts smooth.  It does have quite a few miles on it.  167000 miles.  It has all digital gauges.  The seats are all in decent shape.  The exterior:  The white paint is in fair condition, the underside is in real good shape.  The car has been in TX its whole life so it hasnt ever been on salted roads.  The tail lights have some dust accumulated in them since the Abilene texas is pretty much a desert.  Thats about it.  Any questions let me know.  I tried to tell you as many of its flaws as possible so there are no surprises.  It does run and drive good and is a perfect daily driver which is what i am using it for now.  As far as a delivery date i should be driving through the delaware, maryland, philly area on the 5th of September.  Let me know either way.  Thanks.

gar187er

Post by gar187er »

thanks but im looking for something sooner, and something that'll pass DE inspection no questions.... (windshield)....

i do appreciate the reply though!!!

--Ryan--

Mind If I use your Internet connection?? I don't like paying...Thank You!!!