Looking for any model beretta

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase

Post by Guest »

Like the title says i'm looking for a beretta any model in the westren new york area. will pay cash or trade my 96 cavy base for one. pm me with info

Post by Guest »

I have a '90 gtz-it's a little rough, but it runs well and could be driven to where you are.  email me if you are interested.

Post by Guest »

I have a 1988 Beretta GT, it is red, and comes with a 2.8L engine, 5 speed transmission, and the engine is freshly rebuilt and ready to be installed.   have done some mods on the car such as euro tail lights, lighted filler pannel, and a suicide/reverse hood mod..  located here:  http://www.deathtrip.org/gallery/auto/  and am trying to get the car gone for about 450 - 500$

crash

Post by crash »

i have 1994 base model beretta, powerlocks, manual sun/moon roof (dosent leak) ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ frount end wreck but found frount clip to fix all. 160k miles on body ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ 84k on engine and trans ÂÂÂ also alot of after market and self built parts ÂÂÂ such as ÂÂÂ cone air intake (nothing much) ÂÂÂ fiberglass ram air style hood w partially built custom ram air intake ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ and rear body kit bumper cover along with body kit side skirts ÂÂÂ the whole car comes primed and ready for paint ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ will part out!!!!!! ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ if interested pm me or e mailforumdj154@aol.com ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ thank you      cleveland/akron ohio   area   is that close enough   hit me up if your interested

94 base model 3100sfi bad a$$ car when it was done but wrecked it    one of the deadly sins    sorry beretta lovers
speedygtz

Post by speedygtz »

if you get to the pa area theres a 89 gtu black in mint condition in the danielsville area

the guy wants 2500 i dont no a whole lot about it except it has a 5spd and is in mint condition

my budy told me bout it

the z26 is on the road!
Chazzman

Post by Chazzman »

It's been 5 months since he started this thread. He hasn't even logged on in three months......    

'92 GT-Z 3.1L 5spd lot's of GO FAST stuff