Z26 Rear Bumper

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
Z26Beretta315

Z26 Rear Bumper

Post by Z26Beretta315 »

Looking for a new/used rear bumper for my z26, previous owner (good friend of mine) had it broken into at an autoshop, and the bumper got gouged when they broke into the trunk.

Actually looking at my signature photo below, if you look right near the bottom left corner of the right/passenger side taillight, you'll see white markings, thus the gouges.

|| 1995 Z26 || V6 3100 bored over .030 || 4 Speed Auto || 103,785 miles w/ 785 on Engine ||
CKr

Z26 Rear Bumper

Post by CKr »

I'd be hard pressed to replace a whole bumper because of some gouges. Why not fiberglass it and repaint the bumper or just the area that needs fixed? Just a thought.

I just restored some filler panels, that were completely destroyed using a bit of fiberglass.

Cory
------
96 BRM Z26, 98 Estoril Blue BMW M3
MY91GT(Z)

Z26 Rear Bumper

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

i have one from gtz in great shape ill say 30+s/h

93 GT cammed 3500 TORSEN, headers,intake,wilwood,poly/delrin mounts, 2.5 S.S,Exhaust,dickman kits,GTUspoiler,Euro headlights-tails-mirrors-fender flares-spoiler,Intrax/Koni,91+blk interior,rr disk swap,s.s.clutch line
speedygtz

Z26 Rear Bumper

Post by speedygtz »

if u get to hazleton pa and go to harrys u pull it theres a nice gtz rear bumper ,grey its in the yard pretty far its on a gt with red interior can miss it it dont have the front bumper becouse i snatched it

the z26 is on the road!
crash

Z26 Rear Bumper

Post by crash »

i have an extreme bumper cover from a body kit from fxdesigns.com check it out  i also have the spoiler and the side skirts and the ram air style hood     let me know pm me back or e mail me at      forumdj154@aol

94 base model 3100sfi bad a$$ car when it was done but wrecked it    one of the deadly sins    sorry beretta lovers
berettamayhemz26

Z26 Rear Bumper

Post by berettamayhemz26 »

I have a Z26 Cayenne red bumper, i was involved in an accident, the bumper cover has scratches in it, but they should be covered up if you paint it. the bumper supports for it are shot, otherwise its ok looking. Let me know if you want it, berettamayhem@yahoo.com