WANTED: BLUE GTZ QUAD 5SPEED

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
timgerman

WANTED: BLUE GTZ QUAD 5SPEED

Post by timgerman »

Looking for a nice blue GTZ Quad 5Speed. Preferably with low mileage and garage kept. I'm a serious buyer ;) PM me with pics if you have one available.

'95 Z26 Black
GTZfan

Re: WANTED: BLUE GTZ QUAD 5SPEED

Post by GTZfan »

Good luck.

1991 GTZ Quad4 black, all original, low miles. Beretta Calendar 2008, 2009, 2015
1992 GTZ Quad4 quaser, completely restored. Beretta Calendar 2011, 2012, 2013 images of the shiny quaser
MY91GT(Z)

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

Closest u will get is Suzuki car

SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Yup, but I'm sure he'd find a way to pick mine apart. I've been watching Tim look for a car for a long time and he always has a problem with them. I don't think I'd be interested in selling it to him. I've worked WAY too hard on it and have too much invested to hear it picked apart to try and lowball me.

Honestly Tim, and I'm not being a prick, you're likely NEVER going to stumble upon a low mileage, garage kept Quasar anywhere. You want one you're going to have to make it that way. Like GTZfan and I did. Honestly , his puts mine to shame and I think mine's pretty damn nice,lol.

ShaneLT(ShaneZ26)

Post by ShaneLT(ShaneZ26) »

Please view this ad:

1990 Chevrolet Beretta GTZ Coupe,
http://reddeer.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicle ... Z541687838

timgerman

Post by timgerman »

Ok. The only reason I am picky about any car is because my father owns an auto body shop. My entire life I've been around cars and know what to look for. As for paint I know the hard work it takes to prep for it and I have a problem when it is done wrong, especially when on a beretta.

Any constructive criticism I've ever made on here or facebook was to explain why I turn some cars down and no longer interested to purchase, it was never personal.

'95 Z26 Black
SuzukiGhostRider

Well if your father owns a body shop, then any paint should be a non-issue. Buy it and paint it to perfection. Problem solved. Good luck finding your car.

speedy

Post by speedy »

good luck tim, you want to spend 10,000 i know where you'll find one, but he aint budging from that price and if your going to dd it, forget it then. theres a red 91gtz in ohio not to far from here, $1,000 its yours, fix it up tim, make it what you want and drive it. theres a white 92 thats rust free for around $3000 on cl in ny for sale, theres a few out west, you want a needle in the haystack tim, good luck, you should have picked up that blue one when you had the oppertunity and fixed the rust, made it a rust free quasar quad but you decided not to, you want a 24 year old car without rust and perfect paint, perfect interior your going to be wanting it forever tim.

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Ok guys you've all voiced your opinions now let's leave this alone.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
SuzukiGhostRider

Sorry, wasn't trying to derail the thread. I honestly wish him all the luck finding what he seeks.