Would like to own a Beretta again.

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
tvc3-gtz

Would like to own a Beretta again.

Post by tvc3-gtz »

just seeing what is out there. Would prefer a GTZ quad four in running shape, but may have better luck shooting at the ground for oil reserves (lol).

Stencil
Administrator

Re: Would like to own a Beretta again.

Post by Stencil »

There is a 93 Quasar Quad GTZ in Alamosa, CO for about $2500. Mechanically sound, no rust, strait body, but needs paint (peeling and flaking badly). If you are interested, PM me and I'll put you in touch with the owner.

-Aaron
'92 Beretta GTZ 2.3L 5M - Undergoing "unibody off" restoration ATM (almost done!)
'93 Beretta GT "MISEREE" 3.1 5M
'95 Beretta Base DGGM 2.2 5M
'96 Beretta "FAUXZ26" 2.2 5M
MichaelH

Post by MichaelH »

Hello, I am selling my Z26, red, bone stock, been storing it for a while in my heated garage to keep it in fantastic, near mint condition, for someone else apparently. Something is wrong with this picture. I seem to do that with many of my cars over the years. I am just getting tired of pushing it around on the car dollies in my garage and dusting it off with the California duster. If interested in some pictures, I just took some fresh ones last week of the car, inside and out. I had it out on the road this week and its running great. Hope I don't change my mind now that the weather is nice and I got it off the dollies. I am looking to get around 2K or so. That appears to be on the low end for a car of this caliber, at least from what I have seen the Z26's are going for. It is time to sell it to someone who will have fun with it rather than put it to bed every night. Give me call if interested...Mike 248-568-7135 Please leave message with your number if I don't answer and I will call back soon. Thanks.

GT_Indy

Post by GT_Indy »

Have you seen this post?
http://www.beretta.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24516

He linked his craigslist listing in the thread, link below for convenience:
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/19 ... 07006.html

Thats the only running GTZ I know of that is for sale, there was a 2-for-1 deal on craigslist (a pair of 90 white GTZ's) but none of then were running or driving from what I remember. I was considering parting with my white gtz for a short time but I'd have to have a certain price before that would happen.

tvc3-gtz

Post by tvc3-gtz »

Attempting once again to see whats out there. Have cash for certain Beretta. If I broke a forum rule trying to bring this back from the dead I'm super sorry. I didn't wanna spam. - T

Berettasrock

Post by Berettasrock »

I have a 1988 Beretta gtu I'm thinking about selling. I am in Huntsville Alabama. Anybody looking for a nice one!

GT_Indy

Post by GT_Indy »

I sent a PM.