a few exterior parts

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
Tylerlp

a few exterior parts

Post by Tylerlp »

hello, i am looking to but a few parts for the exterior on my 95 beretta. I need a front passenger side side marker lens, a red drivers side door, and now that i think about it i need the little plates that go on the top rear of the door panels that goes where the seatbelt comes out of. Thanks, Tyler

edit: i also need a passenger side in fenden well (the black plastic piece) and the splash guard that covers the driveshaft pulley and belt

92turbogtz

Re: a few exterior parts

Post by 92turbogtz »

I have a red drivers door from a 92 gtz with power windows. I'm located on the westcoast of Canada though.

Tylerlp

Post by Tylerlp »

92turbogtz wrote:I have a red drivers door from a 92 gtz with power windows. I'm located on the westcoast of Canada though.
Oh wow lol the shipping would be ridiculous on that

beretta

Post by beretta »

I have a purple door... the title of the car says its red i dont know how they class that as red though. there was a red Z at a wreckers i pulled some other parts at in the fall.. power windows/locks

Im in Ontario Canada.. i was hoping to make it to bfest this year and bring a trailer full of parts but not sure how thats going to work out yet. its only a 9 hour drive from where i am.