Stereo Filler Kit

For all those little gadgets that make driving your car more fun and convienent. Big subs, screaming tweets? Got an amp that's on the way out? Need some recommendations? Then this is the place to ask.
SuzukiGhostRider

Stereo Filler Kit

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

I picked up this stereo installation kit and an adapter for the wiring harness from the same guy on Ebay. Autoware something, I'll post a link as if you guys need a hard to find filler kit he's your man. I could find the filler kit NOWHERE for my '05 F-150 locally. It was ridiculous. He actually had several models of filler kit for me to choose from for my vehicle in his store. Shipping took about a week and I finally got to install the stereo I bought for my truck that's been sitting in my closet for the last two weeks! Anyway, I'm VERY satisfied and here's a couple pics and one of the auctions so you can check out the sellers items if you need one too.
This is the filler kit I purchased from him. You can't even buy these for under $20 in most places!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0199770847

SuzukiGhostRider

Stereo Filler Kit

Remember that Ford stereo was a Double DIN which means it was twice as thick as an aftermarket. So I chose a kit with a pocket below the stereo hole.

Earnhardt88GT

Stereo Filler Kit

Post by Earnhardt88GT »

That's the same guy who sells one for the earlier Beretta's also.  I'm planning on getting one as soon as I get done with my mechanical issues.  It's good to know he sells good stuff!  Thanks!

Damn kids....
SuzukiGhostRider

Stereo Filler Kit

NP, I think a good seller should be touted. He sells for just about any vehicle you can think of from what I saw, especially hard to find kits.