Need some lighting help

For all those little gadgets that make driving your car more fun and convienent. Big subs, screaming tweets? Got an amp that's on the way out? Need some recommendations? Then this is the place to ask.
red91gtz

Need some lighting help

Post by red91gtz »

i've been wondering what it will take to swap LEDs into my gauge cluster, hvac control and head light switch. All the lights are real dim. Any help is gladly welcome.

when i got my car the front fog lights are missing. I found some on ebay for 40 a piece. is there anywhere else i can get them?

92 GTZ 3.1/auto, no real mods other then a strut bar, I fight hard enough to get it road worthy!
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Re: Need some lighting help

Post by heavywoody »

Superbrightleds.com has a good assortment. You might have to play around with the styles (for the clusters I would get ones that emit light all the way around and forward facing).

The fogs on ebay are about your only bet unless you find units for sale on here. Are just the lenses missing or the whole assembly?

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
red91gtz

Post by red91gtz »

heavywoody wrote:Superbrightleds.com has a good assortment. You might have to play around with the styles (for the clusters I would get ones that emit light all the way around and forward facing).

The fogs on ebay are about your only bet unless you find units for sale on here. Are just the lenses missing or the whole assembly?
Whole assembly

92 GTZ 3.1/auto, no real mods other then a strut bar, I fight hard enough to get it road worthy!
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Ebay, OR jy if you can find any in one piece there.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
CorvetteBeretta

Post by CorvetteBeretta »

Putting in LED's is pretty easy you just have to remove your cluster/hvac and finding the correct bulbs. What year is your car? my 90's digital dash uses 4 194's then all the warning lights and indicators are like a t1/74 I believe