Beretta GT vs. RX-7

Kept for archival purposes only
Wanako

Beretta GT vs. RX-7

Post by Wanako »

i had this story up on bstuff and decided to share with you here. Some from Bstuff might remember this.

ok, so one day i was hangin' out with my buddies at school and talkin' cars. We got to the topic of Mazda's and one buddy told us, "Hey, now that I remember, there's this one new kid in town. He lives on the north (rich) end of town and has this badass RX-7 FD. Problem is that he's a dick." I hadn't seen him yet so I didn't know how bad he really was.

Another day I went up to a stop light and I saw this nice RX-7, and it fit the description. I quickly glanced inside and the kid fit the description too. He was like 18 and looked like he barely got his license. I thought "maybe I should be a  nice guy and give him a proper welcome into town." Now keep in mind that the street I was on there are two intersections. Between these two intersections there is a blind "S" curve that EVERYBODY knows is a speed trap. So I look around to see if there was any cops. None. I decided to throw a nice rev his way, and he looked at me like "***?" He then proceeded with the customary smack talk, "Imma whoop yo' *** b***h!"

Green. He drops it and takes off while I keep doing legal. No more than 20 seconds later, I see him on the side of the road with the law shining on his dumb@$$. I felt really good about myself. It put a big grin on my face. I had done my civic duty for the day by helping the law meet their monthly quota.

A week or so later I saw this kid again. Something was really different about him though. Maybe it was because he was rolling in a '95 Corolla. I don't know, maybe?

owned

SuzukiGhostRider

Beretta GT vs. RX-7

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

LMFAO!! He shoots....he scores...the crowd goes wild!!!

BDEE

Beretta GT vs. RX-7

Post by BDEE »

sounds like something Id do. Somehow, in my old car, I managed to get a mustang to launch from a light... that was in front of the cop shop!

BerettaHarley07

Beretta GT vs. RX-7

Post by BerettaHarley07 »

Haha that's hilarious! People like that get what they deserve. Good job.

n00b20

Beretta GT vs. RX-7

Post by n00b20 »

haha i remember this story from bstuff. it's still funny

"We were ALL noobs once. Forget where you came from and you forget how valuable your knowledge is to those who are now where you once were."
Bman Gtz

Beretta GT vs. RX-7

Post by Bman Gtz »

reminds me of a time way back when I had my 89gt, with a glasspack and no catalitic, was ridiculous loud, sounded mean.  I get to a light and a guy in a late 80 5.0 starts to rev so I rev back, lights goes green I leave normal and he punches it, next things you hear a huge bang and clunking and his car is dead, I was laughing so hard, probably blew it up trying to look cool, taking on a beretta.

BMAN

BMAN