Chasing a mustang

Kept for archival purposes only
BerettaHarley07

Chasing a mustang

Post by BerettaHarley07 »

Well this wasn't exactly a race, but oh well. A few months ago, I was driving along a back road (55mph zone) and I was passing a slow moving car.

A black mustang decided to pass me WHILE I was passing, which is VERY dangerous and illegal. It made me mad, so I decided to freak the guy out.

I chased him, following really close behind, wanting him to think I was getting his plate number and calling the cops on him. I put my phone up to my ear and acted like I was talking, too. Haha. Ended up chasing him for probably 5 miles at 102 mph.

I'm sure he was pretty freaked out. He finally reached his house, and pulled in the driveway. Laughing, I slowed down to a reasonable speed and went on my way. Fun times.

Eddie

Chasing a mustang

Post by Eddie »

Something similar happened to me.

On the freeway, I was in the fast lane, and a slow car pulled right in front of me, and I was blocked. A ford "fuckus" got behind me (about 10 inches behind me) flashing his brights.

I couldn't go anywhere.

When the slow car got out of the way, I took off, with the the focus right behind me. He was trying to intimidate me to get out of the way, but it lost it's touch when he realized his crappy vehicle couldn't go 115.

Almost as fun for me as when a mustang tried to pass me in an ending lane (not a gt, but still a mustang). He was really surprised at how fast my beretta could accelerate off the green light.

Nothing funner than that.

Edward Anchak

BerettaHarley07

Chasing a mustang

Post by BerettaHarley07 »

Haha that's funny. I'm not sure exactly what model this mustang was, but I'm sure he was surprised that I could keep up with him! I could have sped up more and passed him, but passing on a 2 lane road going over 100 seemed like a bad idea. Lol.