cali owners!!!

California, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, Utah, Hawaii, and Alaska
ajsberetta

cali owners!!!

Post by ajsberetta »

hey guys i know theres people for cali on here. we need a bfest in cali. i feel alone out here i know theres berettas out here i see them all the time! anyone? im in the SF bay area.

Wanako

Re: cali owners!!!

Post by Wanako »

Torrance California here. Not many of us out here indeed. I don't even see that many Berettas period.

92BerettaProject

Post by 92BerettaProject »

Not that many Berettas at all down here in SoCal. I think there are more Berettas in my driveway than the whole city of Fullerton. LOL.

Heck, I've been trying to sell a rare 94 Quad Z26 and nobody is interested.

The Kids: Fast and Faster.
ajsberetta

Post by ajsberetta »

well hmm i just found a gtz in a junk yard and made me really want one! i love that body! is ur quad Z running????? if so whats the millage and all that jazz i may be in the market

2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

R U TALKIN BOUT THAT RED 1?

1994 AQUA ZED
92BerettaProject

Post by 92BerettaProject »

ajsberetta wrote:well hmm i just found a gtz in a junk yard and made me really want one! i love that body! is ur quad Z running????? if so whats the millage and all that jazz i may be in the market
Here's the link to the old for sale ad. I had it on Craigslist for $1000 and I'll be putting it back up sometime. Except for the poor power steering when cold, it runs fine. You could fly down and drive it back home.

http://www.beretta.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4112" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Kids: Fast and Faster.
ajsberetta

Post by ajsberetta »

holly crap thats a beautiful car! the seats look awsome....damn i would love to have it

felixGTU

Post by felixGTU »

Fresno, CA. If people own a beretta in California usually it is all messed up and people do not care. But one day I encountered a garbage man and he said my beretta looked nice he was going to consider getting one again. not many beretta's are respected in Cali.

Chevrolet Beretta GTU/GT