89 Beretta GTU for sale

North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Texas

89 Beretta GTU for sale

Post by Guest »

Hi everyone. I'm new to this board, and I have an 89 Beretta GTU for sale right now. I was more wondering what you guys think this is going for nowadays, seeing as how its a rare car. If someone here wants to make an offer, please do, otherwise I will see what I can get for it elsewhere. Its white with red interior. Got about 190K miles, there is something that has gone recently wrong with the engine, I think its the lifter. It still runs fine and everything though. exterior still looks pretty good, a few chips and dents but nothing major. interior the ceiling is drooping, and there are a couple cracks in the dash but otherwise in good shape.

gypsy

89 Beretta GTU for sale

Post by gypsy »

could you post some pics???

---------------------RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!---------------------

89 Beretta GTU for sale

Post by Guest »

gypsy- when i get home i will see if i can find a pic or 2. ill also see if i can borrow a digital camera from my friend to get some more, mine broke. are you interested based on the description?