HELP HELP HELPPPP LOOKING FOR HELP

North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Texas

Post by Guest »

Ok I know this is a long shot, But i am in plymouth indiana and I have a 1995 Beretta and she is a great car. But here is my problem, There is an eletrical problem and I cant seem to find a good and honest shop that will fix the problem right. they keep changing parts that never needed changing to start with. We have changed the fuel pump relay, battery,alternator and the last shop said they rewired it under the dask and still she will  hold a charge for a while and then boom, she quites on me again!! I love my car and i dont want to have to sale her. ( she is my baby LOL) The other thing that I have noticed is that the turn signals have slowed down and the clock light will come and go ( it has done this since I gotten) PLEASE IM BEGGING for someone out there to help me my name Yahoo name is angel_leea96 and my email is angel_leea96@yahoo.com

AquaZ26

Post by AquaZ26 »

You should repost this in the "diagnostic help" section for more visibility and response.

oldadmin

Post by oldadmin »

Moved to more appropriate forum.