Spotted in Columbus Ohio today license plate "NO PINK"

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & Vermont
Mjrsplat

Spotted in Columbus Ohio today license plate "NO PINK"

Post by Mjrsplat »

You were in a pinkish purplish beretta heading on 270 west I was out in my flat black mkiii supra.. Your car looked good, sounded decent too. When I'm not in my supra I'm a quad 4 enthusiast, I have a 1990 cutlass supreme factory lgo 5 speed car. At any rate, sorry for the rambling just wanted to say the car looked and sounded good. Seemed like you wanted to play, maybe next time if you got enough mods to keep up.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: Spotted in Columbus Ohio today license plate "NO PINK"

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Do you mean the plate said MR PINK? I saw the supra and all I saw out the back of it was blue smoke... Turbo seals leaking?

I think I could keep up... ;)

Well not at its current state... I was carrying about 500lbs of crap to Indy for bfest.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Wanako

Post by Wanako »

:lol: Pinky's getting called out by a Supra. nice.

He must've seen your badass BNet sticker and directed him this way. 8)

:burn:

ketchupredz26

Post by ketchupredz26 »

I heard this car runs 16's.

Mjrsplat

Post by Mjrsplat »

3X00-Modified wrote:Do you mean the plate said MR PINK? I saw the supra and all I saw out the back of it was blue smoke... Turbo seals leaking?

I think I could keep up... ;)

Well not at its current state... I was carrying about 500lbs of crap to Indy for bfest.
yep my front seal on my turbo leaks, It hasn't gotten bad enough yet for me to worry about, but I have the master rebuild kit sitting on my work bench. at any rate, Nice car, it was super clean and I've always been a fan of beretta's. I have been looking for a clean lgo gtz for a while.. in case you were wondering, my mods on the supra are 1jzgte swap, turbonetics t70, stinger ems standalone, boost controller, 3" exhaust turbo back, Fmic with 2.5" piping lots of fuel, not enough boost. If you wanna bring that thing out to play, hit me up when you're swinging back thru town..

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

You DO realize that Pink can put down 12's? lol

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

Mjrsplat

Post by Mjrsplat »

DTMAce wrote:You DO realize that Pink can put down 12's? lol
Did you miss my mod list? 70 mm turbo, standalone ecu, lots of fuel, 20psi, you must not know much about forced induction.

Lehman's terms: You DO realize my supra can put down 12's?
My supra is slow in comparison to some of the cars that come out to play in this town.. At any rate, I like berettas, and it seems pinky has a pretty nice one, so I figured I'd invite him out to play with the big boys in town.. it would be cool to see a fast beretta run, but if he doesn't want to participate, there's no pressure.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I don't participate with "the big boys in town" I go to the drag strip respectively and legally and put my times down. Such as today, we are traveling to US 41 to do our yearly drag strip run.

I'll update you with my latest times.

Also I have a slip that says the times in my sig... where is your 12sec slip?

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Kris GTwhat?

Post by Kris GTwhat? »

Take your supra and go home. My car can do this, my car can do that. I've seen plenty 13 second cars run 15's. Post slips if its so fast. My money is on pinky

1991 GTZ: RIP
Wanako

Post by Wanako »

I have a special place in my heart for Mk II and Mk III Supras.

But either way, Supras putting down 12's is nothing to brag about. Any person putting bolt-ons can put that out since they have such massive market support. Once they start going down to the 11's and under, that's when they're mad impressive. I've seen runs like that and I was like :shock:

2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

Not impresed unless the supra can run a sub 10 sec. 1/4 mi.

1994 AQUA ZED
Wanako

Post by Wanako »

2.2H8TA wrote:Not impresed unless the supra can run a sub 10 sec. 1/4 mi.
I'm easily impressed, what can I say? lol.

Mjrsplat

Post by Mjrsplat »

Wanako wrote:I have a special place in my heart for Mk II and Mk III Supras.

But either way, Supras putting down 12's is nothing to brag about. Any person putting bolt-ons can put that out since they have such massive market support. Once they start going down to the 11's and under, that's when they're mad impressive. I've seen runs like that and I was like :shock:
not bragging, merely defending myself after the whole ZOMG PINKY's CAR IS FAST PUTS DOWN 12's!! like i said before, mine does too, it ran a 12.7 @ 112 last year, that was on less boost. I havent made it out to the track yet this year. As I stated in my previous post, I'm pretty sure I said my 12 second car is slow. not bragging? and as far as why bolt on supras make power has more to do with reliability of jz motors.. 7m motors are junk, they pop headgaskets and spin rod bearings, thats why i went 1jz in mine.

Furthermore, I don't see why all the bashing in this thread just because I don't own a beretta. I'm still a fan of them, and merely extended an invite to show pinky around town and check out the car since It's probably my favorite beretta I've spotted. That being said, I'm pretty sure Pinky's car is about the only one in this thread that could keep up with mine, so for the rest of your responses, I don't really care what you have to say.

and to the guy that wants to see a 10sec mkiii supra, good luck. there's a guy in my town with an 867hp mkiii that is only running a best time of 11.4 in the quarter. mkiii's have traction issues.

SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Hey, fellas, I hate to say it (not you Wanako) but don't be TOO quick to think ANY Supra is "slow". Not taking sides here, and Jon has definitely stepped up and 'proven' his car to be quick enough. But I wouldn't start acting like I could walk a boosted Supra just yet friend.

Mjrsplat

Post by Mjrsplat »

SuzukiGhostRider wrote:Hey, fellas, I hate to say it (not you Wanako) but don't be TOO quick to think ANY Supra is "slow". Not taking sides here, and Jon has definitely stepped up and 'proven' his car to be quick enough. But I wouldn't start acting like I could walk a boosted Supra just yet friend.
What's up sgr? It's Aj aka 98xploder on q4forums