Looking For Quad 4 Standard

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, & Vermont
Thunder7k

Looking For Quad 4 Standard

Post by Thunder7k »

I Race Local Race Tracks in New York, and Been Looking For a Quad 4 standard shift Beretta To Race. Would Anyone Know or have One? Thanks

speedy

Re: Looking For Quad 4 Standard

Post by speedy »

no offense, welcome to the board.. but you probably wont find someone here willing to sell you a beretta with a quad in it to be turned into a local track car, theres a track car on penns woods classifieds and on ebay, check them out since their already screwed, these cars are hard to find and rare as hell, find a cobalt for a track car, almost as much hp, lighter, and cheaper, plus easier to fix and cheap as hell parts... just saying, in todays day in age, if i was into circle track racing with 4 poppers, id be all over a cobalt....

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

Get this. It's cheap, and has already been destroyed!
http://www.beretta.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=9071

1994 AQUA ZED
scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

Thunder7k wrote:Been Looking For a Quad 4 standard shift Beretta To Race.
All quad 4 Beretta's are standard shift btw. :wink: Bring me $5 grand cash and you can destroy mine! lol

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead ... 3779691724
Thunder7k

Post by Thunder7k »

im runnin a cobalt now, thanks for the info, i just thought id ask, thought someone would know of a junk one that needed work, been tring to find one forever now, and someone told me to ask on here.. thanks

speedy

Post by speedy »

the junk ones usually get fixed or used for parts cars if they pop up when they pop up, and by the time were done with them, there isnt much left anyways... lol.

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

Thunder7k wrote:im runnin a cobalt now, thanks for the info, i just thought id ask, thought someone would know of a junk one that needed work, been tring to find one forever now, and someone told me to ask on here.. thanks
Did you even bother to click that link I provided? It's a link to another topic, with a link to an ebay listing in it. It seems like that would be perfect for what you want it for. Or can you not run with modified body cars or something. I know it's not really in the area your looking for, but you can always just get it shipped, and still have a, quote, race ready car.

1994 AQUA ZED