Anyone in BC?

Yukon, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Alberta, Nunavut, Saskatchewan, Manitoba.

Anyone in BC?

Post by Guest »

Hey kids...brand new to the board, and new to Berettas. I picked up a GTZ two days ago, and love it...she's just a winter beater 'till the weather gets nicer for the lowrider, but I think I might keep the GTZ as a second car for the summer It's a lot of fun, but she definitely needs some love.

Aaaaanyways....anyone in BC? I'm in Kamloops right now, just moved here for school...originally I'm from Victoria and my parents live in Nanaimo so I go there as much as I can...

Cheers,
Tamas

Anyone in BC?

Post by Guest »

Hi I am from delta bc..I have a cabin just an hr from kamloops,, I own a 89 beretta gt what do u have

Anyone in BC?

Post by Guest »

hey...sweet...whereabouts an hour out of Kamloops?

I have a 1990 GTZ...love this thing

4DoorGTZ

Anyone in BC?

Post by 4DoorGTZ »

There once was a member from victoria who was vocal for a while, he's got a GTZ that was turbo'd and was in the process of rebuilding it. Havent heard from him in a while. There is also a member in Nanaimo, Shane....  he's got a 90 white gtz with 17's He made the trip with me and Chris88CL to berettafest last june in Columbus.

There's plenty of Canadians on www.bstuff.com in the canada section, even the frenchies have a french thread going.

Welcome aboard people.

06 Trailblazer SS Bored & Stroked 408ci, ZR1 Cam, Trick Flow heads, TVS1900, Built Trans w/stall 600AWHP
09 Solstice GXP Targa Coupe 1 of 1266
93 Med. Garnet Red Q4 GTZ 1 of 621
Bfest '01, '02, '04, '05

Anyone in BC?

Post by Guest »

I KNOW ALEX!!!! (guy w/ the turbo'd GTZ) He's actually Hungarian too (as am I). I was wondering if he'd be on here. He's a great guy...very clean GTZ...and yeah...I haven't seen or heard anything from him in a looong time.

Haven't heard of Shane, but my parents live in Nanaimo and I"ll begoing back there during XMas, so maybe I"ll see his car or bump into him on the board

thanks 4door...btw...how does a 4door GTZ work? Did you toss a Quad4 into a 4dr Beretta?

4DoorGTZ

Anyone in BC?

Post by 4DoorGTZ »

No, no Quad in a corsica.

Use to drive an 87 Corsica, GTZ wheels and stiffer swaybars. It was a hand-me-down car so once the tranny was starting to go at 309k I destroyed it www.gmfwd.com click on downloads, dukes of corsica that was my car. This is how it looked before the makeover.Link

So I came up with "4DoorGTZ" 6 or 7 years ago and for simplicity I've just stuck with it.

06 Trailblazer SS Bored & Stroked 408ci, ZR1 Cam, Trick Flow heads, TVS1900, Built Trans w/stall 600AWHP
Bfest '01, '02, '04, '05
beretta gtz_ca

Anyone in BC?

Post by beretta gtz_ca »

hi guys i'm a newbee too.....i have a 1990 gtz that i have had for about 3 years now, still runn'in strong, i'm in abbotsford, hope you all are well

take care
Cliff

Anyone in BC?

Post by Guest »

hi cliff i am from delta, give me a email at bleu4u40@hotmail.com

Anyone in BC?

Post by Guest »

hey how u doing low ..I had comp problems 4 over a month now.finally im back on line

Anyone in BC?

Post by Guest »

Hey, Im shane from Nanaimo.

Ya I drive a white 1990 GTZ as well which is lowered with 17"s.  If you do come back to Nanaimo Tamas, for a visit I would definatly like to hang out.  Do some GTZ cruizing haha.

Anyone in BC?

Post by Guest »

hey Im back just lost computer for a while email me back kamloops

92turbogtz

Anyone in BC?

Post by 92turbogtz »

HA!  Tamas! ÂÂÂ

Talk about digging up an old thread... ÂÂÂ  You've ridden in my retta since your post.

I've actually been a member of this forum for quite awhile but for some reason I had to re-register.

There's another white Beretta GTZ floating around here in Victoria with some 17's.  As a matter of fact, he was two cars in front of me at the drive through Starbucks today.

- 92 Beretta GTZ - 2.3L Turbocharged Quad4
- 78 Formula Sunbird - 350cu.in. / 4speed (awaiting restoration)
CorvetteBeretta

Re: Anyone in BC?

Post by CorvetteBeretta »

Im in Vancouver anybody around here??

92turbogtz

Post by 92turbogtz »

As you can see, rarely...

Swapped in a stock Quad 4 and sold the GTZ about 3 years ago. I still have the turbocharged Q4 just sitting here collecting dust.

- 92 Beretta GTZ - 2.3L Turbocharged Quad4
- 78 Formula Sunbird - 350cu.in. / 4speed (awaiting restoration)
4DoorGTZ

Post by 4DoorGTZ »

4DoorGTZ wrote:
So I came up with "4DoorGTZ" 6 or 7 years ago and for simplicity I've just stuck with it.

Still rocking the username mostly everywhere, well into 15+yrs of using it... just thought it would be cool to quote myself from 10yrs ago. :unknown:

Bfest '01, '02, '04, '05