Beretta in Spain

For all our fellow Beretta Owners over the pond..
cthyde

Beretta in Spain

Post by cthyde »

HI,
My name is Christopher, ive owned a 88 Chevy Beretta GT for the last 7 or 8 years, and now i would like to sell it.
The car is in a magnificent shape ive taken care of it just as it was my baby.
I would appreciate if anybody coukd help me out and tell me a few "famous websites" in europe to sell american cars, here in spain its quite difficult i really hate to get rid of it its been a pleasure driving the BERETTA.
Making a little compparison, ive drivin a Chevrolet Blazer K5 which was also fun and exiting, ive been behind the wheel of an Audi 2.2 coupe, also got the feeling of the Land rover discovery, I know what it is to dirve a Pontiac trans am and a Mercedes C180 class coupe sport  edition also been in some citroens and opel but  not even those brand new hightech soffisticated electric sistems of mercedes or pontiac made me change my mind, The beretta its a best car ive been in yet, its fast, great aceleration, comfortable, fun, one of a kind (in spain) absolutely very rare breakdowns and when it does its easy and fast to fix.

Ater all i wish to sell it but even knowing that it may not occur it woukd sure like to sell it and keep it close, its a car to remmember.
The main reason im selling it its because gas price in spain its so outrage i may now have to drive a little 1.2l citroen diesel or something like.

I would appreciate help.
Thanks a lot.

Christopher

Asylum

Beretta in Spain

Post by Asylum »

Hello in Europe.
There are a couple of members in Europe who may be interested.
A guy in Geneva, and a fellow "weba" in Finland I think.
There may be one or two more.
If you need to sell your car that would be your 'best" bet I suppose.
Shipping to NA would be more than the car is worth.
You could also make as much as it's worth in parts.
Some Euro parts are quite treasured in North America.
For example: I will offer you $250 USD for the Euro tail lights and the complete Euro headlight assemblies.
And I will pay shipping.
You can PM me if interested.
Good luck.
Eric

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
weba

Beretta in Spain

Post by weba »

(cthyde @ Feb. 19 2006,20:37)Q
U
O
T
EI would appreciate if anybody coukd help me out and tell me a few "famous websites" in europe to sell american cars
Hey, you should try http://www.mobile.de/ for selling your car.

Also, post some pics and specs here pleace!

I dont think you should part perfectly working Beretta, especially in europe.

We have few members from sweden and around, but they dont seem to post much...

:offtopic:  And you can get more from the lights, than asylummotorsports offered, sorry ÂÂÂ

I fill up for $130. Also Beretta owner since 2004
alexfromgeneva

Beretta in Spain

Post by alexfromgeneva »

Hello, I'm from Switzerlande, Geneva. You can also try the www.autoscout24.com web site, it's an european database for all used cars. And how much do you want to sell it ?

Best regards,
Alex

'91 Beretta GTZ
'93 Beretta GTZ
'92 Beretta GTZ for parts

Pics: www.streetrebels.ch/beretta

Oldtimer event : www.veveyretro.ch
cthyde

Beretta in Spain

Post by cthyde »

Hi

alexfrom geneva, did you ask how much do i want to sell it meanning how much do i want to get rid of it or did you mean FOR how much do i want to sell it?

Well, how much do i want to sell it, well i really hate selling it, i just love it, its a great car dont matter how you look at it, ive put a lot of work in to it, it recently been painted if you llok at i and ride it you cant imagine it was built in 1989 but as I said i cant afford gas prices here so im now looking for a economy class car little diesel or how i like to call them little pudspuds
And to for how much well ive been looking and its sad to see berettas in www.mobile.de for a few houndered, but then in autoscout24 theres one for 5200€ so whats the value of mine im not sure i would sell it for less than 4.500€ but i can talk its just in to good a shape, and i have one of those feelings that you often have that when you sell something the you feel bad about it.
So tell me where i could put some pictures and tell me in how much you would price it.
thank you.

Chris

weba

Beretta in Spain

Post by weba »

You can email the pics to me, and i will put them here  

alexfromgeneva

Beretta in Spain

Post by alexfromgeneva »

(cthyde @ Feb. 20 2006,17:36)Q
U
O
T
EHi

alexfrom geneva, did you ask how much do i want to sell it meanning how much do i want to get rid of it or did you mean FOR how much do i want to sell it?

Well, how much do i want to sell it, well i really hate selling it, i just love it, its a great car dont matter how you look at it, ive put a lot of work in to it, it recently been painted if you llok at i and ride it you cant imagine it was built in 1989 but as I said i cant afford gas prices here so im now looking for a economy class car little diesel or how i like to call them little pudspuds
And to for how much well ive been looking and its sad to see berettas in www.mobile.de for a few houndered, but then in autoscout24 theres one for 5200€ so whats the value of mine im not sure i would sell it for less than 4.500€ but i can talk its just in to good a shape, and i have one of those feelings that you often have that when you sell something the you feel bad about it.
So tell me where i could put some pictures and tell me in how much you would price it.
thank you.

Chris
Hello, I meant for how much you want to sell it. You're right, beretta are not really high priced in Europe.

I think it depends on how old the car is, and also how many kilometers you already did with it. I assume 3'500 € to 4'500€ is a good price if the car is in a good shape.

If you feel bad about selling it, it will be better to stock it in one garage and wait for some time... then if you still want to sell it, do it ! Otherwise you'll be happy to still have the car !

Cheers,
Alex

'91 Beretta GTZ
'93 Beretta GTZ
'92 Beretta GTZ for parts

Pics: www.streetrebels.ch/beretta

Oldtimer event : www.veveyretro.ch
weba

Beretta in Spain

Post by weba »

Here are the pics of cthyde's Beretta:

Exterior looks good, i might be interested of this one, but its way too far away fot me to get it, maybe in a ship container or sutch woud do..

cthyde

Beretta in Spain

Post by cthyde »

Well, if you want i could take some engine and interior pictures, i could also put it on the lift and take some pictures under.
If you are interested we could discuss a price.

gtuturbo

Beretta in Spain

Post by gtuturbo »

Nice, I like it. That's pretty sharp.

I take it that Spain weather is moderate like California?

Paul Keller
1988 Chevrolet Beretta GTU (turbocharged) (bought new in August 1988)
1966 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT
2017 Kia Sorento V6 AWD
2017 GMC Acadia SLE-1
weba

Beretta in Spain

Post by weba »

(cthyde @ Feb. 21 2006,16:04)Q
U
O
T
EWell, if you want i could take some engine and interior pictures, i could also put it on the lift and take some pictures under.
If you are interested we could discuss a price.
I honestly think that getting it all the way here would be too difficult, if it would be closer...

But you can still send some pics, we all like pics dont we  

94beretta

Beretta in Spain

Post by 94beretta »

could you repost some pics

1994 Beretta
1988 Cutlass Supreme Classic 5.0
1990 Beretta (T-boned)
cthyde

Beretta in Spain

Post by cthyde »