The Aqua '94 Z

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: The New Aqua 94 Z

Post by 3X00-Modified »

It's slightly different... as a full part. I think the insert will work in either if you remove the one thats in there. A 95-96 has a plate that goes over the top of the mount that is removable, where the 94 is one solid part.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Alright that clears things up, thanks 3X00.

keep'em flying!
2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

Been a while!
Driving this everyday still, and zero problems still! Almost time for an oil change, it will be the first I give it. Gonna use the high mileage stuff in it. Car has like 148,200 miles now, and I got it with 146,200 so that shows you guys how much I drive. Haha
I use it to get back and forth to work, and thats about it.
Also just to clarify the motor mount situation, the above info from 3X00 is correct, there are slight diffrences in the complete mount I think. It's in there now though.
I had my muffler re-hung a few weeks back, and now the tip is where it should be. It also sounds a bit better now than it did when it was put on. Overall... I love this car! No complaints, other than the creeky old drivers side strut. I'll be having shocks and struts and any other suspension components that need replacing replaced very soon too. Probably gonna need a rack, but it's fine for now till I can get around to doing everything. I plan on having a good amount of work done at once, and I'm currently saving for it.
I really wanna swap this car too, but thats not really on the adgenda right now, because it runs amazing still.
Just an update, I'll be posting more frequently now that I have a PC at home again. I've been using PS3 for internet for the past couple months, and the browser on that thing just plain sucks.
Cars are getting washed Tuesday too! I plan on getting pics of both cars together after the wash.

1994 AQUA ZED
2.2H8TA

Re: The Aqua '94 Z

Post by 2.2H8TA »

I'm down a drivers side fog light. The bulb burnt out, everything else is fine though, can I just replace the bulb in it? This is the first issue I've had with one, but I see people looking for the whole light all the time. Is that because you can't just replace the bulb?

1994 AQUA ZED
2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

Lets pick this up, shall we? 2 fogs down. Car runs and drives, and is still rust free. Recently have had OPSU replaced, LIMG's done for at least the second time in it's 150K mile life. Still a DD, and has been getting alot of, "hey man nice Cavalier" comments lately! In all seriousness, I still, and probably will always love this damn thing.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I am now accepting donations for a 3500 swap! and suspension parts, and everything else to make it "better than new"......

1994 AQUA ZED
2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

Got this sucker on on Saturday.
Attachments
IMG_20140419_141155.jpg

1994 AQUA ZED