my 94 z26 (pics) 3100

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
bagged_and_loud

my 94 z26 (pics) 3100

Post by bagged_and_loud »

Well, these aren't the best photos I could have taken, but given my current status of the limg, these will have to do for now. Sorry for bad quality.

Love this pic
white chicken wire. Stock fog lights, that work are still in tact.
Slammed all the way down
What gives the suspension it's movement
Switches,gauges,and the flip out dvd / headunit
Rear deck
Nitrous arm and speed limiter bybass
Dash isn't terrible
More interior . Purple grant steering wheel
Egg crate off a 91 gt, ironically my old gt
Butt shot

That's all for now. The reason my screen name is bagged and loud is, well, my car is bagged, and loud Lol. Four switch air ride with compressor, has two Pyle amps, (2900 Watts total) with two Pyle redline 12s, two power acoutik. 6X9s on the rear deck, two pioneer 5" cones in the kick panels, two 5" pioneer cones in the back panels, four tweeters, and two tv/DVD players.

Drive train is stock except for a cone on the intake, borla exhaust. And a sneaky Pete nos system. I can't tell if the car is repainted or not. It's too bright for black rose, it's more of a plum crazy purple.

Future plans are to repaint it, remove the air ride, replace the interior with stock interior, basically take it back to stock, or just lightly modded. First thing after the needed repairs (limg, door handle, window motor,etc) is to ditch the motegis! I hate them rims.

Well, That's about all I have about the car lol

tvc3-gtz

Re: my 94 z26 (pics) 3100

Post by tvc3-gtz »

SWEET! NICE CAR!

Burning_Beard

Post by Burning_Beard »

I'm guessing you just bought this recently? If so, did the guy have a shirt on when you got it from him? It's been on craigslist for a while with a shirtless fella posing with dat hot whip.

I do like it, except for that single hood flame.

I can't believe you hate the wheels and the air. I admire those wheels and like the color, and I love air ride, not for lowering, but for the soft ride. If I had a 4cyl, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

1989 Beretta GTU 2.8 w/77k, auto.
bagged_and_loud

Lol, Thanks, but it's nother as Sweet as it looks.

bagged_and_loud

Burning_Beard wrote:I'm guessing you just bought this recently? If so, did the guy have a shirt on when you got it from him? It's been on craigslist for a while with a shirtless fella posing with dat hot whip.

I do like it, except for that single hood flame.

I can't believe you hate the wheels and the air. I admire those wheels and like the color, and I love air ride, not for lowering, but for the soft ride. If I had a 4cyl, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
I think the wheels make it look ricie. I like the color, but for some reason that pic you showed makes the Hood and roof look shiny, but in reality, there's absolutely no clear left. Looks like purple primer almost. I got a Sweet deal on it. The air ride doesn't ride that good in reality. Especially with 215/45/17 tires. I also hate the Hood flame. It extends over the roof as well. Actually, I think the ad is still up for it.. I'd trade it for a stock Beretta though. Mine has issues though. Well, as long as it wasn't a base lol

Burning_Beard

Post by Burning_Beard »

Nah the flame and the wipers make it look ricey.

That looks pretty classy to me from that angle, without all the visible "accessories" and the shirtless guy again.

You should be able to get a great price for those wheels though.

bagged_and_loud

Lol, I can't sell them if they're on the car. Ive been trying to trade them with no luck. Fyi that pic is 60psi in the rear and 40psi up front.

bagged_and_loud

Lol, I can't sell them if they're on the car. Ive been trying to trade them with no luck. Fyi that pic is 60psi in the rear and 40psi up front.

speedy

Post by speedy »

air ride on a beretta sucks, it sucks sucks sucks, i had an amazing 91 gtz that was a clean car, rust free ect, but it had airbags in the back, and the way they were installed to go back would have been a gently caress ton of work so i ended up getting rid of it.

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
bagged_and_loud

Lol, believe me if someone wanted to buy it or trade me a stock beretta, itd be gone.

Burning_Beard

Post by Burning_Beard »

I just read your other thread, and the issues you are having, sorry to hear it.
bagged_and_loud wrote:Lol, I can't sell them if they're on the car. Ive been trying to trade them with no luck.
You could get some cheapo stock 5x100 VW wheels in the mean time. Those bastards are stealing all of our gtz and gtu wheels anyways.

I mean those wheels would look tits on a white car.

bagged_and_loud

Thanks. It'll be fixed eventually. Iirc, you live around Mansfield right? And have a louver? I remember talking to you last year when I blackedz26. if so, I remember when you got your gtu. That thing is beautiful! Class act.

Burning_Beard

Post by Burning_Beard »

Yep thats me. What happened to that black z26?
Last edited by Burning_Beard on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

bagged_and_loud

Wait, why would a car just have bags on the back? Did they have switches? If so, why not?

bagged_and_loud

Totalled. Hit head on