my 88

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image

my 88

Post by Guest »

well this is my baby, my 88 base. 2.0 with the 3 spd auto. needs new paint and tires but it runs great and has 176,100 on the odometer. i only have one pic but ill get more. i plan on trying some of the mods on the site. if anyone has any other ideas of things i can do to it let me know.

Obsessedw/Berettas

my 88

Post by Obsessedw/Berettas »

Cool. You have a 4 banger auto Retta like me! More pics!!!!

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
- C.S. Lewis

my 88

Post by Guest »

ill get more when i get my digital camera back. you have any pics of urs?

Obsessedw/Berettas

my 88

Click the cardomain link in my sig. The pics were pretty bad, but I just recently trimmed and updated some of them. It's about time for me to wash the car and take some more too...

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
- C.S. Lewis

my 88

Post by Guest »

its too cold here for me to wash my car, it would freeze up. the high for this week is about 38*

Obsessedw/Berettas

my 88

Yeah, it's really cold here too. I've abandoned my plan to wash the Retta for the time being. It is fine sitting in the garage.  

- C.S. Lewis

my 88

Post by Guest »

atleast u have a garage to keep it in, you see that? thats my garage, my backyard AKA my shop lol.

Obsessedw/Berettas

my 88

Yep. My car was sitting in the yard, but I convinced my parents to let me put it in the unused part of our garage. We have a two car garage, but we usually only park one car in it. Now we use that extra space for the Beretta.

- C.S. Lewis

my 88

Post by Guest »

must be nice. i kno alot of ppl who have garages but none of them will let me use them to work on my car, i need to get new tires, change all the major gaskets, drain all the fluids and refill, basically winterize my car. do u have a problem with ur beretta not getting warm by itsself unless u give it like half an hour at idle? with mine i have to sit in it about 10 minutes just holding it up around 2K and then i finally get warm air. just wondering if u have the same problem.

Obsessedw/Berettas

my 88

My car takes a little bit to warm up when it's really cold, but it usually has no problem blowing out hot air. And I do mean HOT. My heater kicks arse.  

- C.S. Lewis

my 88

Post by Guest »

im thinking about getting a hotter thermo and putting it in. do u kno where it is located on the 2.0 4 banger?

Obsessedw/Berettas

my 88

Nope. You should pick up a Haynes repair manual for the Beretta/Corsica. They're at Autozone for sure, I dunno where else.

- C.S. Lewis
payback

my 88

Post by payback »

do not get a haynes it takes looking around but im sure 95% of this board will tell you get a chiltons manual.

'96Z26:Eibach springs, KYB struts, GM Strut brace, K&N cone

my 88

Post by Guest »

i have both in my basement but for all of the other cars we have had and got rid of. all i care about is it warming up in winter and everyone i have talked to said to get a hotter thermo. so ill try that and if that dont work ill go from there.