G² Z26 Updated Pics.....

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
bonecrrusher

G² Z26 Updated Pics.....

Post by bonecrrusher »

Well after having the car for 2 weeks now, I finally got off my butt and took some pics, everything is disconnected off of the 3100 and I cut the downpipe today with a sawzaw. Needless to say, I found my new favorite tool. The saw zaw cut it in like a minute, otherwise I would have been dicking around for a half hour using hack saws, angle grinders etc.

3100 might come out next weekend depending on weather. Not that Im in a rush, im waiting for my heads and LIM to come back, Forged Pistons for the 3400, as well as my stage II cam.

I need to send the block to a machine shop to get bored .20" over as well as hot tanked, I fear the oil passages are clogged from leaky LIM and sludge build up. I am also going to have the shop replace the cam bearings that I already have.

Last thing I need is to pick up an oil pump, as well as the connecting rod journals. That will be it for engine parts.

Rest is cosmetic stuff for the car, finding a new radio, installing my stereo from the Crapalier, and swapping over the Bilsteins, Eibachs, poly everything and get started on my custom rear axle. You'll see.  :P

Now for teh pics...

Newspaper mod for teh win! Actually Im just too cheap to find a sunvisor, gotta protect that mint dash somehow. Not like the car will be moving anytime soon.

Faded Rear seat is teh suck!

Mint Garnet Rear from the Cack Shack Garage, waiting for Rear window tint before it goes in, im not thrashing a hard to find seat.

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Z51
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2014 Chevy SS
bonecrrusher

G² Z26 Updated Pics.....

Post by bonecrrusher »

(RedRetta @ Apr. 16 2006,17:53)Q
U
O
T
EHoly crap.... that looks beautiful!  Cleaned up really nice, I'm impressed! I'll post some pics of the new GT we picked up, its not too bad,
Wanna know what I havent done??

I havent washed the car.  

Gotta love the heavy rain we've had over the last week or so.

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Z51
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2014 Chevy SS