My sexier than Angelina Jolie GTZ

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image

Post by Guest »

thats a nice car, it will make a wonderful winter beater.

Lucky-Z

Post by Lucky-Z »

Much sexier then your car :P but your cars sweet. Come on angelina jolie is just straight out SEXY. I'd give anything to be with her  

$500 for car $39.95 for intake gasket and i have a 1994 z26 3100 with 140000 miles on the ticker.

Post by Guest »

(Lucky-Z @ Nov. 07 2005,07:18)Q
U
O
T
E

Much sexier then your car :P but your cars sweet. Come on angelina jolie is just straight out SEXY. I'd give anything to be with her  
even your beretta?

Post by Guest »

haha nice pic ;) I'd hit it

so I bought a can of paint and dug out my 400 grit...spent an hour and here are the results (sorry for the night pics....I'll try to take some day pics soon...the paint will most likely mismatch...but hey...better than the exposed primer bullshit haha)

Post by Guest »

(LowriderS10 @ Nov. 05 2005,13:44)Q
U
O
T
EBtw...is that a Z26 front bumper on yours? I really like the look of those bumpers...though I prefer the smooth grille....wish my hunk of junk would look like your sexy ride one day ;) Also...15.58 1/4 is pretty damn good...any performance mods?
Who are you talking about here......lol, I didn't see any pic of a z bumper or 15.58 or whatever in the 1/4!

96BlackRoseZ26

Post by 96BlackRoseZ26 »

Very nice.  I need to come acrossed something like that so I can put my Z26 up during the winter and keep the salt away from her.  Fighting off the rust-weevils is getting harder and harder.

Have you ever felt like you were flying, but didn't have wings?

Jerry Bickley
02 Navy Blue Metallic Monte Carlo SS
3800 V6/4-Speed Auto