New Ride

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
90GTZHO

New Ride

Post by 90GTZHO »

I sold my Lumina LTZ today and i wanted a replacement car, so this is what i found...

94 Beretta base model, medium blue (whats the name?), blue interior w/ black accents, power locks, tilt, crank windows, 3100 w/auto trans, no cruise, cold a/c, and only 104k miles. The only thing wrong with it, is the right front caliper is loose, and the alternator is missing a bolt, the big long one, and the intake has the typical leak. but it looks new, tires are new, brakes are 90% front, 80% rear, needs rear shocks, front struts are new, and the interior is damn new near, just some small tears in the driver seat, perfect paint and i got it dirt cheap. i got it for $1500 out the door from a friend who owns a local car lot. car books for $1575 wholesale, and $3025 high book. Im gonna put my Calais 442 rims on it and ditch the steelies. lol

Heres what mine looks like but i have the 14" hubcaps.

i'll get pics tomorrow. later guys!  i guess you can say the beretta fever has hit me! i love these cars!

Geoff
95 Base V6: Current Project; Work In Progress
rweatherford

New Ride

Post by rweatherford »

Adriatic Blue?  Sorry I'm not good with all those other colors besides White and Black.

Rex Weatherford
92 Beretta GTZ Quad4 Turbo / 5-speed (sold)
Best 1/4 ET =  13.523 @ 105.16 mph

07 Mazda 5 Black on Black (it's slow)