Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
Ribz80

trying on skirts

Post by Ribz80 »

(1988GTU @ Oct. 17 2005,22:17)Q
U
O
T
EDoes your pinstripes complete around the back of the car onto the trunk lid?
Looks like they just stop right where the spoiler rest on the deck lid ...
Stock GT stripe stops towards the sweep up of the taillights, it doesnt go onto the trunk lid.  My stripes are in the same place as stock.

I dont think I would like stripes on the lid, it doesnt need it as there is enough going on there already.

I have seen a couple variations of stripes on Berettas.  I am not sure which is stock, which is a variation due to year, which is aftermarket.  I have seen some that go straight across the car, and others that jack up at the corner edge of the side window.

91' GT  SOLD
99' Saab Viggen Stg-4 315hp- in European Car Magazine  7/2006
1988GTU

trying on skirts

Post by 1988GTU »

My blue 88 base came with the stripe across the back from factory...   It looks good in my opinion.  I want to get it redone, but thats not important right now as I am not one for appearance mods.      

_________
-------------
Ribz80

trying on skirts

Post by Ribz80 »

(1988GTU @ Oct. 17 2005,22:52)Q
U
O
T
EMy blue 88 base came with the stripe across the back from factory...  It looks good in my opinion.  I want to get it redone, but thats not important right now as I am not one for appearance mods.   ÂÂÂ
Just like my GT was stock, the corners are tapered at the tip of each fender and then split a bit in between the two color stripes.

I have been doing interior, exterior, engine, and audio mods all at once.   I need a break from it, the turbo and body work have been a pain.  I look foward to not having a list of things to keep track of.

91' GT  SOLD
I-GOT-BOOST

trying on skirts

Post by I-GOT-BOOST »

Does that mean the turbo is done now?   When do we get to hear it spoolin'?

Quote of the week:

"A cam is only too big if it won't go into the block, and a turbo is only too big if you can't close the hood."
Ribz80

trying on skirts

Post by Ribz80 »

(I-GOT-BOOST @ Oct. 18 2005,01:30)Q
U
O
T
EDoes that mean the turbo is done now?  When do we get to hear it spoolin'?
Haha.  I had struck a deal to buy the crossover, oil pan etc from a kid on Bstuff who blew his car up.  I could have had the car running in a weekend.   He didnt get back to me in two weeks.  Here is his reply from yesterday:

"sorry for the delay, been real busy lately. were possibly going to try  to
fix my car so i dont know if the parts will still be for sale or not. ill
keep you posted."

I was pretty pissed since I have people who want to buy parts off me that I wont need if I buy his.  So this may be a set back.  I have someone who might build me a custom crossover for a fair price.  My goal is to have boost over winter.

91' GT  SOLD