pics of my car

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image

pics of my car

Post by Guest »

After all this time of hanging around here I thought it was time to post my car. Keep in mind I still need paint.

my engine is done tho

and my girl I painted on plexi glass to fit under the hood  

pics of my car

Post by Guest »

Interior
my gauges with my black lights on.

My shifter custom made by my father.

and my speakers w/ my black light on.

Wack-0

pics of my car

Post by Wack-0 »

wow can u say GAY! and u have too much time, u pooper!, lol j/k i love it, very ... cute

Yeaha
Jeff P

pics of my car

Post by Jeff P »

Man you've got a lot of unique ideas.  I like how you blended your strut tower brace and lined the cutouts in your firewall covers.  Is the top of your airbox clear and is your plenum etched?  Looks good with the GTZ wheels, the red sidemarkers in the front, and the blackouts on your headlights and front markers.

-Jeff P.
Black '88 Beretta GT
Spice Red '06 GTO

Previously Owned:
'89 GT, '91 GT, '92 GTZ (12.95@105 mph), '01 Bonneville SSEi

pics of my car

Post by Guest »

The plenum is etched. The air cleaner is actually juat a top of a 7'' chrome air cleaner. It fit the factory air box perfect. It started as a daily driver, but now it mainly just goes to shows. I want to paint it but with a baby on the way doubt it's gonna happen this year. but I don't mind.

Obsessedw/Berettas

pics of my car

Post by Obsessedw/Berettas »

Frickin' sweet! I really like it. The steering wheel's not my thing, but the car is still really nice.

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
- C.S. Lewis

pics of my car

Post by Guest »

thanks I've owned it for about 7 years now. it's been a work in progress. The steering wheel is kinda hard on the hands on hot days, but the looks you get going through a pick up window I keep it just for those.