Beretta 2017 Autocross Spec D-prepared

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
DTMAce

Re: AERORETTA

Post by DTMAce »

Either a smaller tire or he had it raised?

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

ErichZ26

Post by ErichZ26 »

I didn't get a chance to read the post. That was a nice looking Beretta. I am sure someone could find some oem parts to fix that instead of trying to use some saturn parts.

ErichZ26

Post by ErichZ26 »

damn you tried to make it look like that....

also I see your local. I was in your neighborhood today, had i seen this car i would have taken photo's and posted it on here not knowing it was someone from this forum.

ShaneLT(ShaneZ26)

Post by ShaneLT(ShaneZ26) »

SuzukiGhostRider wrote:I give u props for doing something different but sorry man that looks like ass and COMPLETELY looks like a Saturn from the front. And tbh the bodywork looks awful. Not trying to be an ass , that's just my honest opinion........ take it as you will.
I agree with this as well but props for doing something different. I dunno maybe its just me but I love my Beretta for the way it originally looks, unchanged. But that's just my opinion.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Honestly I'm not impressed. I don't see the gain for all the effort an thought put into it.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
themixer

Post by themixer »

this is terrible, just terrible, you need to make it OEM again at least use a block sander if you have nothing else

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

And this is why members who do things different get mad and leave the site. Cause everyone hates on them for doing things like this.

As I said, not my type of thing, but at least its different. And props to him for being ballzy enough to do something different. At least he is painting it and trying to make it look better than some I have seen.

Anyways. Ease up a bit guys.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

Chad91GTZ

Post by Chad91GTZ »

Sure, props on trying something different.

Are you happy with the results?

Personally I think you butchered a perfectly good car. But that's my opinion. I won't rake you over the coals and tell you how dumb you are and how shitty your car looks.

I just liked it better before you started experimenting. Lol

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW
SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Like I said , my intention was not to bag on your car or you. Just my honest opinion bluntly , but fairly politely I thought , stated.

ErichZ26

Post by ErichZ26 »

My 95 originally had the dent in the door like yours..not as bad. It was pushed out by dent busters.

I think you should return the car to stock and send to a shop and get those front panels repainted. I would just hate to see it over at U Pull It or City Auto Parts in Aurora one day.

beReverie

Post by beReverie »

Barry wrote:Theres something stuck between your tire and your fender. MASSIVE WHEEL GAP
Reread the thread, man. He said he got smaller, fatter tires, and that he still has lower springs that have yet to be installed.
Amateur wrote: [...] I have a set of Sprint lowering springs _1.6" front and back_ and the polyurethane front bushings that will make its way into the beretta down the road.
DTMAce wrote:And this is why members who do things different get mad and leave the site. Cause everyone hates on them for doing things like this.

As I said, not my type of thing, but at least its different. And props to him for being ballzy enough to do something different. At least he is painting it and trying to make it look better than some I have seen.

Anyways. Ease up a bit guys.
I always wanted to use this emoticon, and now it seems appropriate! :runsies:

haha, the ruckus is kinda funny, though! It's like Apple suing Verizon for taking their technology and changing it to make it their own.. or it's already 1984

Amateur

Post by Amateur »

Due to popular demand, AKA (.....looking at all the comments....) nobody liking the Aeroretta. I mean NO one haha, I readily converted it back to its original form, albeit with some "modifications." The big ticket item are the headlights. The Aeroretta was an unfortunate setback that I would like to pursue further on a different beretta donor car down the road once my skills reach a level that I can do it right. I like this one just the way it is right now. I know the car is jacked up in the rear but that's the way I bought the car way back. I do have lowering springs and polyurethane bushings that still need to go on but I still have to buy new shocks and struts for them.

For the record, what ErichZ26 said was lolz
I didn't get a chance to read the post. That was a nice looking Beretta. I am sure someone could find some oem parts to fix that instead of trying to use some saturn parts.
My cars in a wreck, damn it, no beretta oem parts in the junkyard. oh well, I'll tear this saturn apart and fix my car with these parts and nobody's a wiser.....brilliant!

I'm pretty thick skinned so no offense was taken on any comments, I like to take these as constructive criticisms.
and for the mean time I like to rename this beretta project as the Chevy Beretta FF. The Aeroretta has been changed to "he who shall not be named" (harry potter reference).

NMBeretta

Re: Chevy Beretta FF

Post by NMBeretta »

Looks so much better now!!

90 Chevy Beretta GT/GTZ V6 3.1
98 GMC Sierra SLE Vortec V8 5.0
01 Honda Acorrd EX 2.2
http://www.beretta.net/forum/download/f ... ew&id=1088
snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

=P~~~ YUM.

Wanako

Post by Wanako »

Call me crazy but I actually kinda liked the concept your were going for. Sure it could've been executed better, but I liked were you were going and considering you are newb at fiberglass it's not too bad.

If you ever decide on doing something like this to another car once you get more experience, check this pic out, if you haven't seen it yet. It may help in inspiration and the path you want to take:

It's the concept clay model for our cars. I mentioned it a couple of pages ago. If you can pull something like this off it would be AWESOME. :beer: