My Beretta Story

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
Money pit Beretta

Re: My Beretta Story

Post by Money pit Beretta »

You can polish by hand if you want. It should last a good amount of time, but you will find yourself doing it again every now and then.
Glass cleaner makes clear plastic foggy, eats it a small amount and takes some of the oil out(that makes it prone to cracking). That is if you use it alot, you should be fine.

keep'em flying!
felixGTU

Post by felixGTU »

Well some sad news. :( I sold my 92 Beretta GT. I had a great time with that car. Had it since 2008. It was the one that got me started with my Beretta addiction. A new car took its place. A 2008 Chevrolet HHR. Needs some work done to be perfect but it has 60,000 miles on it. Has the 2.4l ecotec motor. Also got some parts from the junkyard for my GTU but will post pics tomorrow. Here are the pics.

Chevrolet Beretta GTU/GT
themixer

Post by themixer »

never really liked that body style of the hhr reminded me too much of a pt cruiser

felixGTU

Post by felixGTU »

Not sure if I am correct but I think they hired the same designer from the PT Cruiser to make the HHR. This is what I picked up from the junkyard. Solid rear sway bar, GTU/Indy front lip, and some good condition dew strips.

Chevrolet Beretta GTU/GT
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Encino Range Rover? Must have been far from cheap. Eco need the exhaust and air intake opened up. But that would cost you alot because of CARB.

keep'em flying!
felixGTU

Post by felixGTU »

Got the HHR for $4,500. I don't know why they would put that on the plate. That will be changed.

Chevrolet Beretta GTU/GT