Buyer's guide?

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.

Buyer's guide?

Post by Guest »

Hello, new member here.

I was browsing for car to meet my criteria (auto, a/c, price, year of make), and some Berettas popped up. For some reason I've overlooked this model before, but now it seems quite reasonable for my needs: relaxed cruising mainly on hi-ways.

I'm looking for advice what to check on candidates; I have experience on general stuff of test drive, but what Beretta-specific I shoud check? The model of interest is 3.1 with autotranny, year 93-95.

I already checked the technical forum. I'm worried about the auto trans durability, repairing those is expensive hereby. Are they generally good, or prone to fail soon?

Another thing I'm interested is the rust resistance. This country is really at rust belt. Where to check? Gas tank flap, door hinge areas, what else specific?

Any info is appreciated.

weba

Buyer's guide?

Post by weba »

Hey, cause i can see you are from Finland just like i do, and i have lot's of experience with Berettas, you could contant me directly.

Finnish text
Eli pistä sähköpostia\messengeriä tai vastaavaa tulemaan niin voin kertoa mistä katsoa, omistan 3 kyseistä kulkimetta ja pidän itseäni jonkunmoisena harrastajana kyseiselle mallille että osaan varmasti sanoa jotain mistä niitä vikoja kannattaa suomen oloissa etsiä.

I fill up for $130. Also Beretta owner since 2004