what did you do to your ride today?

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Re: what did you do to your ride today?

Post by heavywoody »

3X00-Modified wrote:needs bigger brakes... lol
Tires squealed... bigger brakes wouldn't have helped. Maybe better headlights...

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
Chad91GTZ

Post by Chad91GTZ »

I once hit a deer in my Buick. Ironically, the only thing broken was the retarded "horn" that was supposed to ward off animals.

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Those deer whistles are about as useful as curb feelers... LMAO

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

sp33d1nc0rs1ca

Post by sp33d1nc0rs1ca »

maybe even a dog on a damn chain. i hate that. i accidentally slammed my neighbors dog comin down my driveway. popped out from behind a bush. he came out bitchin and i told him if he didnt want a bill for a new front left fender then he oughta stfu and keep his dogs chained up. all in all i felt terrible about the dog, but hated the ignorance that was thrown at me because of the whole deal. pretty much crap happens. life goes on. haha//////// anyway. fuel problem is slowly getting worse. got new filter and gonna try to clean up my MAP and see what happens. i also about owned a new camaro.... doin my average 70 - 80mph on my way home form work and this dick pulls out in front of me nice and slow. had to lock em up and almost smacked him right in the passenger door. but a little off roading never hurt. haha blew threw some soy beans and got back to the road. pull into my road and stopped got out and waited while that maro drove by i gave him the old one finger salute. i felt alot better after that.

-Alan
SP33D1N
CORSITECH
beretta

Post by beretta »

took the insurance off the 88 yesterday :( so sad.... but it cost me way too much and have not drove it much since ive had the Z.

Debating if i should sell the 88 or not and no idea what to ask for it. needs a few things, rear marker lights to start with, axle seals if someone was picky if it dripped once in a while and has a cv shaft going again but has 1 yr warranty on the part. if i sold it i would include the spare trunk lid i have with Z spoiler and put the factory seats back in and keep the Z ones for spares. And also needs a windshield since i put it on the road lol.

I think i would probably ask $1,500 minimum as it sits, rust free good shape all around with small cosmetic stuff. i hate to sell it though so ill probably hold onto it for now if i change my mind what should i ask for it ?

themadness

Post by themadness »

started wetsanding to get the rest of the paint project done. another coat to go

Chad91GTZ

Post by Chad91GTZ »

Are you sanding the color??

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW
themadness

Post by themadness »

si senor. wet sanding to get rid of some orange peel. gonna try to add another coat to smooth things out a little then sand, buff, and polish. probably ass backwards way to do it...........but hey its something to do.

Zach9626

Post by Zach9626 »

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site as of today... Did some research on the beretta, and thankfuly came across this site! I am a proud owner of a 1996 Z26 (Cayanne Red Pearl.) Picked it up for a thousand bucks and have been upgrading the car for the last six months. Today I had to replace the Coolant reservoir!!! Old one was cracked at the seam and spewing the O-SO expensive dex-cool all over the local starbucks parking lot... what a day... however, ten minutes, one bolt and three hose clamps later, and were back on the road.

"If ya ain't first... Your last"
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Dump the dexcool and go to peak global lifetime coolant. Or regular green.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
woody90gtz

Post by woody90gtz »

Got my new signals & markers in the mail. They're too shiny, I don't really like them. But I'll throw them in for now I guess until I can score a set of good stockers.

Oh and it got hailed on Sunday. Bright sunshine to pouring rain with hail in about 2 minutes...no way to get it inside. Don't see any damage though, it was probably only nickle to quarter size hail.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
spaceman23

Post by spaceman23 »

re did my headliner,some imperfections but looks a hell of a lot better than it did before, no staples now =D

scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

I replaced my snapped off turn signal stalk and also repaired my cruise control which was just a broken plastic vacuum line. Blinkers and cruise control are good things! lol Total cost for repairs, $0!

I also swapped out my headlight switch for another one I had to see if that's why my fog lights didn't work. They still don't work, but on the new switch the orange light for the fogs turns on! I'll be checking the wiring in the morning and get them working no prob!

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead ... 3779691724
beretta

Post by beretta »

scd88ga wrote: I also swapped out my headlight switch for another one I had to see if that's why my fog lights didn't work. They still don't work, but on the new switch the orange light for the fogs turns on! I'll be checking the wiring in the morning and get them working no prob!
When i got my 96 Z the fogs didnt work, it was the ground wires on the bulbs that was corroded and broken off.

Listed my 88 forsale :( :( i know it wont sell no one is going to give me what im asking for it.

http://peterborough.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve ... Z310193169

scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

beretta wrote:When i got my 96 Z the fogs didnt work, it was the ground wires on the bulbs that was corroded and broken off.
I have already rebuilt my fogs with new bulbs and repaired the wiring last year, so I've got some more wire chasing to do! YAY! :(

I put on new rubber pedal pads for my clutch and brake pedals today! ( the old ones were worn, ripped and falling off)...........

I got them from Advance Auto Parts, they were in stock and $3.69 each. They are the HELP! product line made by Dorman, Part #20733

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead ... 3779691724