what did you do to your ride today?

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
beretta

Re: what did you do to your ride today?

Post by beretta »

Priced a power steering pressure line for the Z today... Napa... 68.00 and thats with a discount..

Got on rockauto looking around the most expensive one they have is 33 or 38.00 and the one i need i think is 23.00 from rockauto.

Napa is such a rip off for some things,i thought maybe it was going to be 30-40 bucks and i could have lived with that, 70 is a little far fetched

weba

Post by weba »

Changed wheels from white partscar to black partscar that heads to be crushed.

It's getting seriously hard to jack up, my hand went right thru the rocker panel with slight touch. I used 3 Beretta jacks to lift up the rear axle, and one of them got bent. (So much engine parts in the boot)

sp33d1nc0rs1ca

Post by sp33d1nc0rs1ca »

well tossed in my stock set of lights and made some other "adjustments" to get it inspected yesterday. passed as usual. hahaha. then went home, undid my "adjustments" and went to my buddy's house. shot pistol and did some burnouts. then got bored and colored my dome light cover with a blue sharpie for shits and giggles. looked like hell but the light it put off was pretty nice. so ill put another cover on it and get a color bulb. then today on my way home from work it was raining and i hit an oil spot that made my lane slick as ice. as soon as i hit that turn i went straight for the pole but caught traction just in time. whew! scared me a little bit.

-Alan
SP33D1N
CORSITECH
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Finally got to put it in the garage where it belongs... I'll be pulling the trans tomorrow or saturday... Shipping the converter to PDQ to have them do it right. I so want to install the Z-pak I got but It's really not necessary.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
KFLO 93 GT

Post by KFLO 93 GT »

I put a sweet new old stock Z26 sticker on my tool box.

93 GTs
weba

Post by weba »

Put my black car together, and found out that there was 1" gap between hood and everything else, i guess the bumper is adjusted too low again, argh..

SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Converted my GTZ to an SCX. :D

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Did this yesterday.

Pulling the torque converter and sending it to pdq for them to work on... I only took a picture of the box for the hell of it. That has my emergency 2095 converter if I don't have the pdq back for a car show on the 14th.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

You have that engine in and out so often, I'm tempted to drive to your place when I get ready to do my swap and have you help me. LMAO

Update:

Got this today!

:D

They look to be 100% GM original to me. Nice shape too. I got nervous when the seller said he was out of stock and had to get more... I was like where the gently caress are you going to get more from??? LMAO

But he/she apparently did, and they look completely genuine. No sweat off my monkey. Got to see if their "source" can locate me one for the bumper now. heh

More stuff posted elsewhere today too, including pics of my first mock up of the rear tail LED mod. Long way from final product though.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Engine is staying in this time... just the trans coming out. ;) and yeah anyone is welcome here for an engine swap. Not many would make the trip though ;)

I'm doing Roberts Build in October. Pulling his engine and doing a cam, heads, intakes and then tuning it for him.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Pulled it yesterday, Sending the converter out today... now she sits...

I'll be putting the 12" brakes back on since its going to a car show, but when I head back to the strip the 11's will be back on it. Its as simple as one bolt to swap and bleed them... I love it!

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
beretta

Post by beretta »

3X00-Modified wrote:Pulled it yesterday, Sending the converter out today... now she sits...

I'll be putting the 12" brakes back on since its going to a car show, but when I head back to the strip the 11's will be back on it. Its as simple as one bolt to swap and bleed them... I love it!

That engine and trans looks super clean, but that engine looks very slow LOL.

this is one of my favorite cars on here, kind of thinking how i can aford to do that much work to my Z so i can take it to the track and smoke some mustangs and honda pieces of garbage lol

I have the same battery, best battery i ever owned and it was free LOL. my dad got one in a scrap car and wouldnt take a very good charge so he said i could have it, i took it to a store that sells them and got a brand new replacement off the shelve without having a receipt for it. it rang through at 232.00 or something crazy like that with tax.

Ps... when are you coming to Canada and build me an engine like that lol, i will supply the shop and all the tools needed all you have to bring is the engine haha

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Today I drove it. And it rained some too. No biggie.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

sp33d1nc0rs1ca

Post by sp33d1nc0rs1ca »

washed it. snapped a few pics. emailed one to DTM, then drove home.

-Alan
SP33D1N
CORSITECH
sp33d1nc0rs1ca

Post by sp33d1nc0rs1ca »

ran it hard home to beat the rain. then checked the fluids. that's about it. gotta order a fuel filter and price a map sensor.

-Alan
SP33D1N
CORSITECH