Junk yard indy seats

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: Junk yard indy seats

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Put a check, that way it will not log you out it keeps you logged in until you clear your cookies on your local PC. I have that setup on mine to happen when I close the browser so every time I open a browser and visit here I need to re-login but I check that off so I don't get logged out when I have the site open through out the day.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
jeff540

Post by jeff540 »

3X00-Modified wrote:Put a check, that way it will not log you out it keeps you logged in until you clear your cookies on your local PC. I have that setup on mine to happen when I close the browser so every time I open a browser and visit here I need to re-login but I check that off so I don't get logged out when I have the site open through out the day.
I checked log in automatically,hope that fixes my issue,was driving me crazy,post a paragraph,click submit,telling me to log in.

In my reply,if i scrolled up top before i clicked submit,told me i was logged in.
been chasing this problem for a while.thanks 3X00-modified.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Yes it will still say your logged in because your looking at a cached page that's stored on your PC, (Its simply a snapshot in time Look at what the time says right under the "user control panel" in comparison to the actual time) only after you're submitting a form or refresh the page will you see that you've been logged out. It's not a 100% live interactive main forum page... that would be insane to have in place.

If you were to open Bnet forum and sit on the home page logged in and left it that way for 5 hours and didn't check that box off you would still show up as logged in if you just looked at that page again, but in real-time you've been logged out 4hrs 45min so far, its just the page has not been refreshed.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
jeff540

Post by jeff540 »

3X00-Modified wrote:Yes it will still say your logged in because your looking at a cached page that's stored on your PC, (Its simply a snapshot in time Look at what the time says right under the "user control panel" in comparison to the actual time) only after you're submitting a form or refresh the page will you see that you've been logged out. It's not a 100% live interactive main forum page... that would be insane to have in place.

If you were to open Bnet forum and sit on the home page logged in and left it that way for 5 hours and didn't check that box off you would still show up as logged in if you just looked at that page again, but in real-time you've been logged out 4hrs 45min so far, its just the page has not been refreshed.
Great to know thanks.

Caddy

Post by Caddy »

New to the forum and the beretta community. Just recently resurrected a 90 quad 4 beretta. Curious on the name and address of this u pull it yard? I'm in the south jersey area and all the u pull it's are picked over or have nothing I need.

jeff540

Post by jeff540 »

autoteck wrote:New to the forum and the beretta community. Just recently resurrected a 90 quad 4 beretta. Curious on the name and address of this u pull it yard? I'm in the south jersey area and all the u pull it's are picked over or have nothing I need.
joesusedautoparts.com

once on that page click on EZ-PULL and save
the prices,directions,phone,all there.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

As in place a check mark in the log me in box so that you are telling it to log you in automatically.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
diedemus

Post by diedemus »

3X00-Modified wrote:Check off the box that says log me in automatically....

The timeout for submitting a form is set to just over 200 minutes, none of them timeout at 15 minutes. Your browser settings and any antiphishing/antispam software is another story though

jeff540

Post by jeff540 »

diedemus wrote:
3X00-Modified wrote:Check off the box that says log me in automatically....

The timeout for submitting a form is set to just over 200 minutes, none of them timeout at 15 minutes. Your browser settings and any antiphishing/antispam software is another story though
I will see how it goes by checking log me in automatically,thanks

jeff540

Post by jeff540 »

3X00-Modified wrote:Note this difference between shocks for pre 95 cars... Info from the thread about Koni and Blistein shocks

3X00-Modified wrote: 87-94 Beretta Rear Shocks, 21.73" Extended, 13.58" Compressed.
95-96 Beretta Rear Shocks 18.62" Extended, 12.13" Compressed.

So for a 95-96 fitment you will have a shock that is 2.8" longer at full extension, and 1.26" longer at full compression... I'm still unsure of what length you NEED to ensure you do not bottom out the shock before the factory bump stops, I will verify that when I work on my Blistein install.
I got the shocks installed,had to grind the rivet bolts out to save my bottom mount.first one was a bitch,2nd one like butta.took the ass end up about 1" my old shocks where totally gone.rides alot better now.

Looked on rockauto to buy just the bottom brackets,would have saved me some time.they don't sell just that bottom bracket,3X00-Modified where did you find yours?